· iron producing nations have some more techs in 61
· nations have more plularity in 61 if they have the techs for it
· the Partido Nacional for Chile had its starting date, ideology, and issues corrected
· Partido Nacional is now the ruling party for Chile in 1861
· Ifni is now owned by Spain in the 1861 scenario.
· Jirim Chuulgan is now owned by Manchuria
· Zanzibar is now independent in 1861
· Afghanistan now own Balkh in 1861, gains a core on Peshawar in 1861, and gains a core on Balkh in 1836 and 1861
· Provinces Bekescaba and Debrecen were moved from Alfold to Central Hungary and lost ROM cores
· Province Sezekesfehvar moved from Central Hungary to Transdanubia
· Invention Mechanized Fishing Vessels had output efficiency boost nerfed from 150% to 50%
· Added Oceania to the list of attractive continents for each poptype file. gives Australia and New Zealand a fair chance at immigrants.
· Modified the NGF formation decision to include a sphered SCH
· modified production_types to give gold mines an extra 10k base capacity
· Changed the province modifiers (tractors, nitroglycerin, etc) so that none give more than 50% output increase per modifier
· adjacencies file now properly handled in mods
· fixed issue with AI movement logic causing PRU to never be able to take out bremen.
· updated localization files
· A Treatise on Economics event now links to correct descriptions
· Mapmode migration now shows migration colors on a province level for the selected country, and on a country level if no country is selected.
· Fixed an issue in mapmode migration where the sum of immigrants/emigrants in the tooltip would incorrectly show up as zero.
· fixed crash when using units with zero morale to hunt rebels