· Restored many particles and idle animations, thanks to Entenschreck.
· Made werewolf damageable, thanks to Lenuska and also andagangrel89.
· Added note to Luckee Star to give some hint on werewolf easter eggs.
· Restored Sheriff conjuring Bat's Communion, thanks to Entenschreck.
· Dropped Sheriff sword on the roof, thanks MooCHa for missing models.
· Restored guard in the tutorial, thanks MalkyJeff and burgermeister.
· Corrected issues of new Vandal options and removed Skyeline trigger.
· Restored proper Giovanni spirit use and inventory disciplines slot.
· Increased cemetery gate health and restored basic patch spawn rates.
· Improved bobcat, forklift, Chinese mugger and Obfuscator sequences.
· Restored sewer-cabbie rat for Malkavians and wolf-ending easter egg.
· Enabled dynamic light for torch and fixed special Vesuvius meeting.
· Removed most restored models, skins, icons and key binds from basic.
· Reduced slime particles at temple and hid observatory debug switch.
· Corrected Ocean House quests not closing if you refused the gallery.
· Improved plus/basic Python code and fixed morphine quest state bug.
· Fixed minor map problems and many dialogue details, thanks to Fabio.
· Corrected Luckee Star hotel easter egg and Gimble intercom problem.
· Re-fixed hostess bug and added crosshair to free view melee weapons.
· Fixed bugs with Ash and Chastity quests and with the medical guard.
· Added shoe textures to Ash, Ash double and Slater, thanks to MooCHa.
· Restored eight sounds to Ocean House, two to SM and one to warrens.
· Closed museum and Hallowbrook map holes and changed the doors there.
· Fixed Tseng, guard, stripper, raver and more models, thanks MooCHa.
· Restored Giovanni spirit, video victim and fifty five scenery props.
· Changed condition for forklift sequence and restored Protean icons.
· Added option to send Gimble to Vandal and a museum panel inspection.
· Restored final two music pieces, thanks to Malkav and Rik Schaffer.
· Corrected Romero not mailing and Vandal not giving additional lines.
· Fixed chandelier and camera rod textures and drinking glasses clip.
· Removed newspaper from downtown in basic and fixed minor map issues.
· Added Packfile Explorer 3.9 to Extras folder, thanks to Dave Gaunt.
· Fixed Hitman quest problem and restored lines of Lu Fang and Carson.
· Repaired dancer behaviour at Confession and added it for Glaze too.
· Restored Blood Hunt music, ballroom shaft of light and Sin Bin sign.
· Added Masquerade violation on public sweeper kill, thanks to Malkav.
· Made artificial claws do only lethal damage according to WoD rules.
· Restored hidden sequence about Obfuscated Sabbat in SM but moved it.
· Added original particles to basic so it will revert them from plus.
· Toned new music on the pier down and improved Obfuscate description.
· Repaired Victor loop and added glass breaking sounds to beachhouse.
· Decreased skybox reflections in SM and the ENB mod, thanks to Felix.
· Re-fixed theatre camera bug and corrected several minor map issues.
· Fixed schrecknet commands being available after hubs were activated.
· Added diagonal third person view camera commands to keydef options.
· Removed Jack from haven during taxi ride and repaired Phil/Bill fix.
· Made it possible to continue E's quest after visiting Vandal often.
· Added bus stop and sewer map landmarks and fixed a lamp texture bug.
· Fixed Hatter staying unapproachable and a very rare crash at Zhao's.
· Made Vandal quest available later and added an XP for alternatives.
· Changed Zhao bonus XP point condition so you need to kill all Tongs.
· Improved warehouse forklift sequence and added observatory railing.
· Corrected placing nonexistent theatre camera and minor text details.
· Fixed clinic guard not dropping key if killed by seductive feeding.
· Restored dialogue history definition and made camera keys definable.
· Made Isaac gift money on basic issue and reset endgame haven state.
· Added ENB series mod to Extras directory, thanks to Boris Vorontsov.
· Modified installer so it can automatically run ResPatch at the end.
· Updated Extras weapons to switch depending on view using plus stats.
· Fixed sliding chute down and elevator call issues in Venture Tower.
· Corrected wrong material settings of Pisha's hair, thanks to PsyCHo.
· Added Python 2.7.2 update to Extras directory, thanks ColonelAlias.
· Changed installer so it will only update 1.2 vampire.dll for retail.
· Made Phil/Bill fix trigger only if Phil is dead, which removes him.
· 7.6 had to be replaced by 7.6a due to installer bug
· 7.6b removes Python 2.7.2 due to incompatibilities with Win64 systems
· (+) is for Plus Edition players only!
· Restored unused OST music, thanks Rik Schaffer, SteveMV and Kendrel.
· Enabled you to keep Jack's .38 pistol and restored bisexual Phil.
· Added Humanity loss for sending Copper to Nines and no-stake option.
· Tried to fix possible name plate bug and updated missing fists fix.
· Fixed lost Mercurio email and removed extra Gargoyle XP from basic.
· Added dumpster downtown to cover map hole and made Phil stay longer.
· Corrected Imalia only handing out one camera and fixed missing pier music.
· Added Malkavian whispers transcript to Extras, thanks to an unknown.
· Fixed Nosferatu and Malkavian detection script of King's Way level.
· Replaced ancient Python 2.1 version with 2.7.2, thanks ColonelAlias.
· Fixed spawning of Hallowbrook enemies and more minor level details.
· Set cameras stack limit to five and fixed bad stack limit variables.
· Made Heather meet you out from Venture Tower and fixed Gargoyle XP.
· Corrected restored content appearing in Giovanni Mansion and temple.
· Moved unreachable NPCs at Hallowbrook hotel and fixed door opening.
· Fixed Regent's lip-sync, warehouse pallet and railing clipping bugs.
· Stopped VV sending emails if pissed and fixed some minor text bugs.
· Fixed wrong weapon stats shown using new client.dll, thanks to int9.
· Made Red Dragon hostess stay and repeat her elevator conversations.
· Restored original poster order and clerk sexual bias to basic patch.
· Fixed claw brother being susceptible to one-hit-kill by Possession.
· Hotfix 7.4a fixes a bug in version 7.4 where Larry stays completely mute.
· Unpack all files within the hotfix zipfile, overwriting the older ones. Or download the full patch 7.4a. The full patch is available only in english, hotfix can be applied to both english & german installed copies of patch 7.4.
· Made Danielle stay upon sending Patty to Vandal and removed safe node.
· Moved many notable restorations from basic patch to be available in Plus Edition only.
· Made skip intro always work on resolutions > 800x600 and fixed double pawnshop key.
· Corrected prostitutes privacy, Ash switch and Giovanni name issues.
· Included auto-moving and walk/run toggle, thanks to Dheu and Malkav.
· Fixed parking garage gang war problem and Ming as Nines size issue.
· Restored Larry's locations in basic patch and removed his email.
· Corrected facing Ming Obfuscated and readed claws inventory infos.
· Fixed tutorial conditions for high stats and area discipline popups.
· Repaired asking Strauss about dealt-with-gargoyle and text details.
· Removed body bag models from Dane and added one into Giovanni crypt.
· Restored Nines line, sister reconciliation and fixed Bertram issue.
· Swapped Anarchs back into basic patch and fixed getting XPs at Zhao's.
· Tweaked Strength history to avoid making Bloodstar powerup useless.
· Fixed camera cycle and Chuck being mute , thanks to burgermeister.
· Moved Yukie temple end trigger and fixed spider chick Boil reaction.
· Corrected a Giovanni candidate quest state and removed entry items.
· Made inspection particles a bit less intrusive, thanks to ZylonBane.
· Restored GLOCK to cop on the pier and mafia patrol to Empire hotel.
· Corrected conditions for mentioning Rossilini and other text issues.
· Fixed problems on approaching Skelter and during the intro walkout.
· Denotes changes only available to Plus-Edition players.
· Made SM haven stay always active and placed Ash's cell key on crate.
· Adjusted sell values, melee stats and fixed netcafe headrunner bug.
· Fixed possible video courier retrigger bug and some dialogue issues.
· Prevented Heather's comeback when returning from lower Hallowbrook.
· Added lower player sell values to all weapons which were missing it.
· Restored missing Bertram quest state and fixed broken Isaac update.
· Repaired Venture Tower bomb timer and added it to elevator trap too.
· Moved Pearl of Dubai to Regent and restored Isaac Fae Charm reward.
· Added lights-through-walls fix to engine.dll, thanks SomeCommentDoe.
· Improved breaking museum windows and fixed more minor level errors.
· Removed new Mitnick quest and Chastity's sword from the basic patch.
· Fixed headrunner dropping through netcafe floor and a German popup.
· Locked gallery front after crime and restored lockpick to warehouse.
· Corrected wrong painting positions after slashing then re-entering.
· Fixed mirrored beer labels and minor dialogue problems of some NPCs.
· Restored Therese and Jeanette reconciling and cash to Kamikaze Zen.
· Improved missing fists fix and made pool stripper appear later only.
· Made SM laptop stay in old haven in case of random Skyeline issues.
· Tweaked Cleopatra history to avoid making Obfuscate powerup useless.
· Removed Fae Charm from Tseng to avoid bug on getting it from Isaac.
· Fixed blood doll sound and line so it doesn't refer to women as men.
· Made Fu Syndicate doors move slower and added a lantern to warrens.
· Disabled endless arrow spawning in the chests of first Temple level.
· Repaired Tourette ammo and added XP and redemption for the Gargoyle.
· Removed SM clinic combat zone and added netcafe combat zone switch.
· Added SWAT rifle ammo model and restored several blunt weapon stats.
· Improved Yukie translation and removed GLOCKs from the Hallowbrook.
· Decreased bomb timer to 30 seconds and changed endgame Skelter line.
· Fixed Arthur, Lu, Beckett, Isaac, Victor and killer dialogue issues.
· Restored about hundred unused floats and removed bad ones for Kiki.
· Fixed tutorial blood reset and improved Chunk Gallery Noir sequence.
· Opened beachhouse door on combat and moved blanket to Hannah's bed.
· Fixed Gary's photo sound, Ricky's glasses and improved emails order.
· Removed Grout's trigger after use and Murietta's key if not needed.
· Swapped some pedestrians to reduce clones and added Yukie quest log.
· Fixed Yukie boots, Sabbat ankh and Barabus feet, thanks to DDLullu.
· Displaced two buggy Luckee Star doors and made the sweeper stronger.
· Fixed Dane cop, Bertram, Dennis, LaCroix, Venus and Knox dialogues.
· Repaired Ox, mugger and Heather dialogues and restored Barabus line.
· Corrected Lily cutscene and stalker hair models, thanks to DDLullu.
· Fixed Yukie's shop stats, Maria's invitation and Venture tower door.
· Added emotions to Ming's Temple lines and fixed Hallowbrook script.
· Swapped Mitnick clone with player model and added Temple door sound.
· Tried to fix zombies and stalkers occasionally using normal voices.
· Fixed female Tremere hair, thanks for the skin to a nameless modder.
· Made Tourette give ammo and repaired mugger and bum humanity issues.
· Fixed wrong Luckee Star keycard model and Chunk's sitting position.
· Added new warehouse quest log and animation to new DJ at Confession.
· Improved minor text issues of quest logs, tutorial popups and info.
· Fixed dialogues of Jack, Mercurio, Regent, Knox, Bertram and Imalia.
· Stopped Dane cop from looping and removed one unvoiced line of his.
· Forced dialogues of Hannah, video courier and Skelter at Last Round.
· Prevented random missing hands bug and restored unused Venus lines.
· Fixed refresh-rate problem in shaderapidx9.dll, thanks to Frank7777.
· Removed push blockade at Fu Syndicate and bad decals at the museum.
· Made bail bond returnable to Lily and restored VV's poster to basic.
· Restored three paintings into Empire hotel and moved others around.
· Fixed static NPCs on downtown hub and restored some Society weapons.
· Restored report to SM clinic and newspaper pictures to Ocean House.
· Swapped wrong Luckee Star key model and SPAS into Hallowbrook hotel.
· Restored three context icons, three infobar icons and three models.
· Repaired dialogues of Heather, Jack, Arthur, Pisha, Dema and hooker.
· Corrected Ocean House steam cloud directions and minor map details.
· Prevented restored NPC conversations from triggering multiple times.
· Hid door icons at Grout's mansion and used phone prop to open one.
· Restored rain to beachhouse and removed it from Ocean House outside.
· Prevented feeding twice from Romero and getting him a rival in love.
· Made Tourette give you her gun and forced endgame Skelter dialogue.
· Moved frenzy powerup from basement into hollow book in Grout's room.
· Forced Nosferatu to use Empire Arms vents and fixed map transition.
· Fixed Regent's reward and Yukie bug and improved on her translation.
· Fixed Jack, Isaac and LaCroix dialogues and theatre web log update.
· Finally fixed Beckett's "wait" freeze bug, thanks to burgermeister.
· Fixed intro paintings, added two more and swapped two with Skyeline.
· Corrected look-through problems of male Tremere and Ventrue models.
· Corrected Heather changing clothes and added Gary to intro sequence.
· Moved some new props and restored a few more to warrens and Asylum.
· Moved new raver as DJ into Confession and restored old DJ to Glaze.
· Removed poster quests from basic patch and added a log for Tourette.
· Added missing endgame quest logs and pause key option to keys menu.
· Restored four female and two male hand skins and Nosferatu eyeballs.
· Restored Fu Syndicate alarm switch sequence and three context icons.
· Translated Japanese and Russian text, thanks to szhinji and Lenuska.
· Added Masquerade redemption for Gary's photo and fixed weapon info.
· Gave humanity for Dominating Milligan and fixed tutorial key and xp.
· Made Misti refill and fixed prophet and pinball dude not animating.
· Fixed fire not triggering at junkyard and basic poster quests mixup.
· Restored original flicker-less decals to Dane, netcafe and warrens.
· Fixed some dialogue issues of Imalia, LaCroix, Isaac, Jack and Phil.
· Adjusted a too strong history and removed many possible text loops.
· Locked outer Tawni door and corrected bad Giovanni invitation names.
· Corrected clipping problems for Venture Tower lamp and cop glasses.
· Fixed frenzy for all clans and eye colours, thanks to Zer0Morph2000.
· Prevented Heather from appearing in Hallowbrook if you ignored her.
· Restored dialogue tutorial popups and removed Ventrue's rat feeding.
· Added the frenzy animation to common NPC models, thanks to DDLullu.
· Fixed Voerman emails not appearing and Copper suddenly having money.
· Restored Isaac's gift for the warrens in basic being Toreador only.
· Used white SWAT skin at Venture Tower and Nines skin at solo ending.
· Placed alternative Cal skin into diner and rookie cops on the Dane.
· Restored Lu Fang, Therese and hustler to Lotus Blossom and Vesuvius.
· Used new Ming skin in Empire hotel and hustler and girl in Asphole.
· Restored headless security corpse and severed head to warrens level.
· Placed two scrubs into Grout's mansion and bartender in Last Round.
· Added raver and female models into Glaze and missing VW bus to pier.
· Placed alternative Chang in temple and fixed Luckee Star fireplace.
· Used alternative stripper skins at Sin Bin, Vesuvius and Giovanni's.
· Restored over two hundred scenery props and over forty sign decals.
· Added breakable tomb stone, gas tank, board and phones to warehouse.
· Fixed and added breakable air compressor and board into Ash sewers.
Plus Edition changes:
· Added mugger to Chinatown and pinball player sequence to Last Round.
· ranted humanity when comforting Copper and removed loss for Nines.
· Lessened Dragon's Breath damage and made bolts buyable a bit sooner.
· Added SM haven key and missing particle effects for a lot of claws.
· Restored unused shovelhead to Hallowbrook and alternate Tong model.
· Restored newspapers to Skyeline and junkyard and added one downtown.
· Restored Protean warform hopping and basic stats, but lost the info.
· Made the bad luck talisman not sellable and corrected Knox's secret.
· Fixed log bugs for Haxxor, Gargoyle, Pisha, Lily and pimpin quests.
· Improved netcafe and pawnshop trigger issues and some text details.
· Stopped one-shot-killing Larry and Copper been gone for transfusion.
· Increased claws range and lowered Desert Eagle accuracy on running.
· Corrected Venture Tower Dominated guard timer to be plus patch only.
· Adjusted reload sound of Dragon Breath and fixed new Mitnick quest.
· Increased Dragon's Breath and crossbow damage and lowered ammo cost.
· Added missing inspection nodes for throwing star and warrens GLOCK.
· Fixed Tremere domination for Trip and added one for the hotel clerk.
· Corrected replacing Lily giving no xp and fixed Lily on beach line.
· Repaired bad elevator button at Empire hotel and Dima not attacking.
· Fixed Knox's and Johansen's secret issues and phone start in diner.
· Corrected Beckett's bonus dialogue once more and minor text details.
· All dialogue files checked for similar bugs, thanks to RobinHood70.
· Added two quest states regarding the Gargoyle, Isaac and the Regent.
· Made talisman locker not disappear and fixed Nadia dialogue issues.
· Changed camera spot icons at Tawni's place and removed notice timer.
· Fixed endgame floating astrolite and near dead patient standing up.