· Additional bug fixes and polish to existing features.
· The “Detonate the Digital Tattoo Applicator” opportunity can now be fulfilled.
· Sims will no longer sit on chairs that have been detonated and are no longer present.
· Accepting the Firefighter profession no longer takes more time than any other professions.
· An issue has been fixed that prevented some Firefighter jobs from ending correctly once the fire has been put out.
· In cases where the game was saved during a Firefighter job, the job can now be successfully completed when loading the save game.
· Sims can now successfully attend the “Key to the City” celebration when reaching level 10 of the Firefighter profession.
· Players can now suppress Opportunities by selecting the Opportunities Suppression check box in the Game Options menu. This means players can still get opportunities through interactions, but no opportunities will be automatically directed towards the player.
· The game can now detect downloaded content and use these objects in Sims’ dreams, opportunities, etc.
· Live Mode
· Create a Sim
· Build/Buy Mode
· Edit Town
· Additional bug fixes to existing features
· Sims that drive extensively can now develop a relationship with their vehicles. Vehicles can be named once a friendship is formed.
· The Vehicle Enthusiast Trait is now available. Sims with this trait can name their vehicles immediately and develop relationships with them more quickly.
Base Game Updates:
· Fixed an issue where ghosts could become stuck in vehicles under certain conditions. Ghosts will now properly exit vehicles after arriving at their destination.
· Nameable items can only be named when they belong to the active household.
World Adventures Updates:
· Career titles for Sims visiting Egypt, France and China will now display in the Relationship Panel tooltips.
The Sims 3 Create a World:
· Create a World users need to install a new version of The Sims 3 Create a World Tool. Users can find the Create a World page from the “Games” drop down in the site header.
· Dead relatives will no longer appear alive in your Sims’ family trees while traveling to Egypt, China, or France
· Sketches your Sims create using the Drafting Table are now valued properly based on your Sim’s Painting Skill Level and related Profession Level
· Sims will no longer walk on water to view paintings placed on swimming pool walls
· Fixed an “Error 13” issue caused by saving the game immediately before having your Sim give another Sim a makeover
· Ghost Hunter Sims can no longer “Show Off Banshee Banisher” to child Sims
· Fixed issue that prevented players from Changing Active Household while in Edit Town mode
· Fixed issue that prevented Sims from fishing when certain seeds were in the Sim’s personal inventory
· Optimized memory usage when deleting lots via Edit Town mode
· Optimized memory usage for complex Sim homes created with Buy Mode
· Sims will now exit the police station when doing the “Do Low Level Police Work” interaction when they are sufficiently stressed
· The game will no longer temporarily freeze when routing on and off home lots placed by players using the World Editor in Edit Town
· Sculptures on the Sculpting Station will no longer lose functionality when cancelling a drag interaction while in Buy Mode
· The Styling Station will no longer lose functionality when going to the Main Menu while performing a makeover on a Sim
· Kleptomaniac Sims are no longer able to steal the holes created by the Miner invention
· Users are no longer able to place lots on top of the sidewalks when using the World Editor while in Edit Town
· Sculptures completed by Sims will now function properly when players complete them at the sculpting station, then save and load the game.
· Fire Engines will now maintain all functionality after Sims drive them in Egypt, China, or France
· Fixed an issue that prevented Private Investigator Sims from completing cases with certain case steps
· Sims in the Firefighter and Ghost Hunter careers can now continue their careers after the household has been saved to the Library, then placed back into the neighborhood
· Fixed an issue that caused Sims to become invisible upon loading a saved game
· The “Possession is 9/10 of the Law” Lifetime Wish now requires your Sim steal items worth the appropriate number of Simoleons before being completed
· Junkyards can no longer be purchased as Real Estate properties
· Content from The Sims 3 that is uploaded via The Sims 3 Ambitions version of the Launcher now functions appropriately
· Fixed an animation pop from the “Start Collecting!” interaction with the Harvester invention (63294)
· An upgraded Fire Extinguisher will now remain upgraded upon saving, closing, and loading the save file
· Fixed an issue that caused household members to disappear upon reloading a save file
· The “Intrigued by Great Lecture” moodlet now has an icon
· Neighborhood Sims that are not in the currently active household will now properly quit playing with the Sim Gnubb set
· Sims that catch on fire from the Invention Workstation can now have the fire put out when the firefighters are called
· Fixed an issue that caused Sim relationships to break when traveling to Egypt, China, or France
· The magical laundry bear Abracadabra will no longer block Sims from moving after disappearing
· Fixed a crash caused by setting the alarm for Self-Employed Sims
· Create-a-World will now work properly once The Sims 3 Ambitions is installed
· Small and Medium digital picture frames no longer float in the air after loading a save game
· Sims will no longer cheer at City Hall forever when switching active households after a celebration
· Holes created by the Miner invention can no longer be detonated or salvaged by inventors
· Magical gnomes from Ambitions will now behavior appropriately
· Fixed an issue that caused Sims to have broken or inappropriate hair styles after aging up
· Inventions sold at the consignment store will now count towards a Self-Employed Inventor Sim’s promotion
· Sim animations will no longer break when the “Offer Tattoo to…” interaction is used