· The “Damaged Units Only” status bar option now applies only to life, shields, and energy. All other status bars behave as if “Always” is selected.
· Custom observer interface files are now read from the “My Documents/StarCraft II/Interfaces” location rather than account specific locations.
· The Idle Worker button now plays a subtle glow animation while active.
· The Regions button on the Login Screen is now visible at the password entry step. Upon selecting a region, players will be logged out to account entry with the proper region selected.
· A confirmation dialog now displays for players attempting to login to regions running a newer version of StarCraft II than their current version, rather than automatically closing the game client and patching up to the newest version.
· Replay files now contain additional game information and statistics for data analysis. (Stay tuned for further instructions on how to utilize this data in an upcoming blog post on the StarCraft II Community Site.)
· Recover Game UI no longer shows any events after the “Game Ended” event. For 1v1 matches, it is no longer possible to accidentally recover the game after one of the players has already been defeated.
· “Internet Cafe” has been added to the list of Group categories.
· Lobby countdown timers have been reduced from 10 seconds to 3 seconds for “Recover Game” and “Watch with Others” game lobbies.
· The order for “Most Recent” and “Highest Rank” in the “Sort by” dropdown menu on the Profile > Ladder > Career Summary page has been switched.
· The “Career” heading on the Profile Summary page has been renamed to “Statistics”, and “Total Career Games” has been renamed to “Games Played This Season” to more accurately reflect the data being displayed.
· A new “Show Game Start Countdown” option has been added to the Game Options window in the Map>Map Options menu. Enabling this option will display the 3-2-1 countdown timer that was added in Patch 2.0.4 for the Take Command and Recover Game features. This option is disabled by default.
· BUG FIXES
· Fixed many text and sound localization issues throughout the game for all languages.
· Fixed many keyboard layout and hotkey issues across all languages.
· Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when utilizing the Take Command feature.
· Fixed an issue in which multiplayer replays could not be re-paused if a player left the game while it was paused.
· The Watch Replay Solo button is now properly disabled upon completing a game of StarCraft Master.
· Replays no longer always play Terran music. Music for observers will now always match the race of the last player in the lobby. (In a future patch, this will be further addressed to play a random selection of music from all races for observers.)
· Fixed an issue that affected the accuracy of APM calculation. Additional changes to APM calculations will be coming in a future patch.
· Cloud saves are now properly created when exiting completely out of the client from Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm campaigns.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when launching a Challenge mission after playing an Arcade game with an unusual dependency configuration.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when closing StarCraft II.
· Fixed an issue in which the “Waiting for Players” dialog could occasionally appear on the loading screen and drop players from the game.
· The “Pauses Remaining” counter is now consistent with how many Pauses are available.
· Fixed a number of streaming failures that could occur when streaming and repairing certain game archives.
· Video subtitles use the locale found in the Text Language field rather than the Speech and Movie Language field in the Options > Language menu.
· Training Mode maps are now properly categorized in the Match History page as Versus AI games rather than 1v1.
· Stage 1 Training Mode Help Menu now properly states that Reapers can be trained from the Barracks.
· Fixed multiple issues which caused Reduced Violence mode to display red blood.
· Fixed an issue which caused text glow to display improperly.
· Fixed a number of outdated loading screen tips.
· Lighting now behaves consistently for the Razer Marauder keyboard, Spectre mouse, and Banshee headset.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur with particles made using the StarCraft II Art Tools Beta.
· Heart of the Swarm Campaign
· The following achievements no longer restart their tracking progress when playing across multiple missions: Smoking Corpses, Leaping Death, Get a Grip, Unchained, Shifted Priorities, Where the Wild Things Are, So Many Banelings!, Worker Rush, and Surprise!, FFA Gladiator, and Free-for-All Crusher.
· The Monster Smash achievement progress bar is no longer set to zero when loading a save or checkpoint.
· Fixed a graphical issue that could occur during the control room cutscene for the “Back in the Saddle” mission.
· Fixed a graphical issue that could occur when alt-tabbing out of StarCraft II from the Travel screen.
· Fixed a number of animation issues for Kerrigan and Raynor “Lab Rat” mission debriefing scene.
· Fixed a number of streaming failures that could occur when traveling to Skygeirr Station before the “Infested” mission.
· Fixed a number of icon image display issues on the Kerrigan upgrades screen.
· The correct campaign progress is now displayed on the Heart of the Swarm campaign select screen after beating the campaign and logging in from a different machine.
· Fixed and clarified multiple unfriendly strings, error messages, and text input bugs that could occur when performing various operations on Battle.net.
· Fixed many display and navigation issues that could occur when performing various operations on Battle.net.
· The “Watch with Others” and “Recover Game” features are now properly disabled for Offline Mode.
· Fixed an issue which occasionally caused players to enter a locked state if they were dropped from a match and selected “Watch Replay as Party”.
· Fixed an issue in which the Save Replay button appeared active but was non-functional after navigating back to the Score Screen from the Map Info page.
· Fixed a number of sound issues that could occur when repeatedly interacting with a replay timeline.
· Clan entries are now properly removed from the Groups list when a player is removed from a clan while in-game.
· The Create, Edit, and Delete buttons now display properly when navigating directly to a clan’s News tab.
· It is now possible to invite non-friends from the "Players Near You” list to a Group or Clan.
· Spam clicking the Leave Clan button no longer opens multiple confirmation windows.
· Fixed a display issue that could occur when banning and unbanning a player from a Group.
· A scrollbar is now created in the Edit Info window for a Group or Clan populated with enough text that scrolling is required.
· Maximized Group windows are now properly unmaximized upon double-clicking on the window header.
· The Groups list is now sorted alphabetically rather than by online member count.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when the maximum number of player slots were filled for certain Arcade games.
· Fixed an issue in which review text for Arcade games could become distorted.
· The review screen for Arcade games now properly displays character portraits rather than the default SC2 logo.
· Closing the Game Info screen for Arcade games can no longer cause closed chat windows to reopen.
· Fixed an issue in which the dropdown menu on the Profile > Ladder > Friends page always defaulted to 4v4 Arranged.
· Bonus pools no longer display negative values if the system clock is set to a time in the past.
· Chat window sizes are now preserved when closed and reopened.
· Fixed a display issue that could occur for players who are ranked in 15 or more teams.
· Fixed an issue in which creating an offline custom game occasionally caused players to enter a locked state.
· Fixed an issue that could cause dropdown menus to become disabled on the Custom Games, Browse, and Open Games tabs.
· Fixed an issue in which 3vAI placement matches could occasionally become stuck at 2 matches remaining.
· Active Live Event banners no longer cause the Kerrigan or Planets backgrounds to pop in and out when transitioning to and from the Home Page.
· Fixed an issue in which the Rewards screen could occasionally show incorrect information for the selected tab.
· The Social bar can no longer overlap UI buttons during the Credits.
· Players can no longer become stuck in an infinite loop when launching and quitting out of the Tutorial.
· Rank frames now display around non-friend character portraits.
· Frame rate performance has been improved when mousing over or scrolling through a populated Match History.
· Gameplay and Races
· Fixed a display issue in which Worker Status UI could cover town hall status bars in very high resolutions.
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when attacking an AI base.
· It is no longer possible for SCVs to be left inside of a vespene geyser after canceling an under-construction Refinery.
· The Collector’s Edition Thor wireframe is now displays properly.
· The Void Ray’s Prismatic Alignment ability now plays a sound effect when activated.
· The Mothership’s Time Warp ability now plays a dissipation sound effect.
· Fixed an issue that caused uprooted Spine Crawlers to occasionally appear rooted.
· Creep Tumors being created from an existing Creep Tumor can no longer be attacked before they are visible.
· Zerg eggs no longer play extraneous sound effects when units hatch.
· Impact effects can no longer change location when units are turned quickly.
· The Oracle’s Pulsar Beam can no longer extend behind the Oracle when attacking large targets.
· Fixed a graphics crash that could occur in a variety of map loading scenarios.
· Fixed a rare graphics crash that could occur when playing certain Arcade games.
· Fixed many localization issues across all languages.
· Publishing a 1-player map with the “Hide Battle.net Lobby” option enabled no longer prevents users from playing that map in the Arcade.
· Terrain Module
· Fixed a rare crash that could occur when using the Undo/Redo operations while modifying water cells.
· Data Module
· Simultaneously modifying the cost of multiple units no longer causes a crash.
· Switching between Categories (such as Units or Combat) in a Behaviors (Buff type) Modification table now occurs more quickly.
· Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in a patch loop while connecting to a region other than their home region. (Please note: This may still occur while patching to 2.0.7, but will no longer happen for subsequent patches.)
· The Story Mode achievement Kerrigan Power: 70 is now awarded upon re-entering story mode or the Master Archives for players who previously reached Kerrigan level 70. (An additional component to this fix will be applied in a future patch, which will properly grant credit immediately upon fulfilling achievement requirements.)
· Fixed an issue in which preferences for a variety of gameplay settings were not properly saved to Battle.net profiles.
· Fixed a streaming crash that could occur when a game was cancelled at the loading screen.
· Fixed a performance issue that could occur when the in-game menu was accessed with a large number of files saved to the Replays folder.
· Fixed an issue that occasionally caused a blank screen to display when loading into a campaign mission.
· Fixed a UI issue caused by loading and canceling Swarm and Liberty campaign saves.
· Fixed an issue that could cause the Product.SC2Archive file to go missing or become damaged after uninstalling and reinstalling StarCraft II.
· The Mothership Core is now properly included in the group of units selected by the Select All Army Units hotkey (F2).
· An attack command is now required in order to attack Destructible Rocks, which are no longer automatically attacked by units when right-clicked.
· Corrected Rock placement for melee maps Neo Planet S LE and Whirlwind LE.
· Maps can now update Battle.net dependencies even if objects from those dependencies are currently in use.
· Fixed a crash that could occasionally occur while playing the Heart of the Swarm campaign.
· Global Play is now live.
· Players can now easily switch between regions via the new “Regions” button on the StarCraft II login screen.
· Your game language and user interface will not change when you change regions.
· Your character profiles and ladder data are unique to each region.
· When your region’s game servers are undergoing maintenance, you may be able to play in a different region that is not down for maintenance.
· For more information, please visit our Global Play FAQ on our support site.
· StarCraft II will no longer download upcoming patch data while the game is running.
· Fixed an issue where players would be unable to change their language if patch data was not 100% downloaded via the game launcher.
· Fixed several issues causing the game to turn unresponsive when pausing and leaving the game in various states.
· Fixed an issue that would cause the game to run low on video memory.
· Fixed a desync that could occur between Mac and PC if an AI was scouted with a cloaked unit.
· Fixed a crash that could occur in rare situations when force-quitting StarCraft II.
· Fixed a number of crashes that could occur when viewing and rewinding replays.
· Fixed an issue where players could not hear voice chat when using the FMod provider.
· The language selection dropdown should no longer display an incorrect language.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when playing some Arcade games when using a custom hotkey profile.
· Fixed a countdown display issue when utilizing the Take Command feature in the Korean and Taiwanese game clients.
· It is now possible to properly un-bookmark Arcade maps from outside of the Bookmark page.
· Fixed a number of issues related to the “only officers will be shown” warning text reserved for Groups with large rosters.
· Clans and Groups rosters are no longer sorted in reverse order.
· Clans and Groups are now defined properly in chat when typing in a game.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when creating a Clan or Group using certain combinations of special characters.
· Fixed a display issue that could occur when scrolling down a large Group roster list.
· It is now possible to use special characters in Clan and Group names.
· It is now possible to use spaces in the names of groups in the Russian game client.
· Fixed an issue for players in Korean or Taiwanese game clients who were unable to add Battle Tag friends in certain situations.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when double-clicking an .SC2Map file while the editor was downloading required dependencies.
All-New Menu Screens:
· The User Interface layout, art, and graphic style have been completely revamped.
· Players are now one click away from any major screen in the User Interface.
· Many redundant screens and game modes have been eliminated.
· More detailed information can be found in our Heart of the Swarm UI Update blog post.
Clans and Groups:
· Anyone can now create or join a Clan and participate in private clan chat, post news on Clan affairs, and more. Clan tags are pre-pended to character names of all players who join a Clan.
· Groups are for players who want to associate casually and in larger numbers. Joining a Group is a way for players to interact with others who share common interests. Players are allowed to join many different groups.
· Players who have used their free character name change will receive an additional one.
· Check out our StarCraft blog for more detailed information on Clans and Groups, as well as our Social Features video.
Exciting New Replay Features:
· Watch with Others: Players can now watch replays with others in the same game.
· Take Command: Players watching a replay together can also opt to “Take Command” of the replay and assume control of selected player armies.
· Recover Game: Players can now choose trecover from a game that may have ended prematurely due to disconnection, input loss, or other abnormal causes.
· For more details, see our New Replay and Resume Features Coming in Heart of the Swarm overview blog post.
Improved Score Screen and Statistics:
· Performance tab now tracks gameplay stats such as Average Unspent Resources, Time Supply Capped, Workers Created, and APM.
· New buttons allow players to “Play Again” or “Watch Replay Solo” directly from the post-game Score Screen.
Additional Race and Map Report statistics pages in the Ladders section of the Player Profile:
· Race Report: Tracks number of games played and win/loss ratios for every race matchup.
· Map Report: Tracks number of games played and win/loss ratios on every ladder map.
· Player Profile now shows all wins and losses for all leagues.
Global Play and Language Selection:
· Players will soon have the freedom to select any game region to connect to and play.
· Global Play will be enabled in the coming weeks. Please see our Global Play FAQ.
· Players can now select among different languages in StarCraft II.
· Speech and Movie Language options added to the Options > Language menu.
· Text Language added to the Options > Language menu.
New Matchmaking Options:
· Three options have been added to the Matchmaking Screen to help newer players make a more gradual transition from single-player to multiplayer.
· Training Mode allows players to work their way up from basic StarCraft gameplay skills to great challenges.
· Versus AI Mode is a reworking of the previous Coop Versus AI Mode in Wings of Liberty.
· Players can now utilize the matchmaking system to challenge an AI opponent that scales in difficulty.
· The new matchmaking AI can accommodate a wide variety of skill levels and play styles.
· Unranked Play allows players to engage in matchmaking and find games vs. other players without the pressures of the ranking system.
· For more details on these new features, please see our Ways to Play video overview.
All-New AI Options and AI Communication:
· The overall AI play experienced has been greatly enhanced.
· In a custom game, players can now elect for an AI player to follow a specific build order, such as Full Rush, Timing Attack, Straight to Air, and more.
· AI players will now report key information back to their player allies, such as when they are scouting, attacking, expanding, and retreating.
· Players can now issue specific commands to their AI partners, such as where to attack, defend, scout, detect, and expand.
Players Near You:
· Players Near You identifies and displays other players on your local network, making it easier to locate, chat with, friend, and play together.
· This feature can be disabled in the Options > Social menu.
Game Privacy options:
· No Build Order: Selecting this option in the Custom Game lobby hides the build order from being displayed in the Score Screen.
· No Match History: Selecting this option hides the game from the player’s Match History.
· New Enable Group Sounds option in the Options > Sound menu produces additional sounds for groups of units performing the same activity, such as Marine marches, mech ground-shaking, and more.
· The Help Section has been revised and updated.
In-Game UI Improvements:
· New waypoint and targeting confirmation icons have been added.
· The Menu and Help buttons are now located above the command card alongside the Social button.
· The Achievements and Message Log menus are now accessible via the Main Menu.
· New Select Army Units button is located next to the Idle Worker and Select all Warp Gates buttons. These buttons are now all consolidated together in the UI above the minimap.
· Decal art has been refreshed and now appears brighter and more visible in-game.
· New Victory Fanfare sequences now play when a players is victorious at the end of a game.
New Unit Life Bar settings have been added to the Gameplay section of the Options menu:
· Targeting: Shows friendly units when targeting a beneficial ability and enemy units when targeting a harmful ability.
· Damaged: Only show for units with less than their maximum life, energy, or shields.
New UI options have been added to aid newer players in various gameplay functions. These can be toggled in the Options > Gameplay menu:
· Display Team Colored Life Bar: Displays unit life bars using team color.
· Always Show Worker Status: Displays the current and ideal number of workers above harvestable vespene geysers and town halls.
· Enable Simple Command Card: Displays a more simplified view of the command card.
· Show Current Order Indicator: Displays an indicator on the terrain when units are issued a movement or attack command.
· Select All Larvae: Selecting a single larva will select all larvas attached to the same Hatchery.
· Enable Enemy Unit Selection: Allows the player to select units that can’t be controlled such as neutral and enemy units.
· The maximum numbers of players that can be in a party has been raised to 16.
· All maps that appear in the Custom Games section can now utilize the same Game Info pages (Overview, How to Play, Patch Notes, Reviews) that Arcade games received with Patch 1.5.0.
· New Copy Link buttons have been added, which automatically copy certain links tthe clipboard, allowing players to share them with others via clickable links in chat or on the web. When clicked, these links will navigate to the in-game page.
· Observer Mode Improvements
Added two new tabs:
· Structures Tab (hotkey T): This panel shows the structures owned by each player.
· Upgrades Tab (hotkey G): This panel shows the upgrades researched by each player.
· Clicking on an icon in the Units/Structures/Production tabs will now center the camera on that unit. Continued clicks will cycle through all units of that type.
· Attacked units now flash white for observers.
· Nuclear Launch and Nydus Canals now create pings on the minimap for Observers viewing Everyone.
· Versus Mode Side Toggle (Hotkey CTRL-X)
· Added a hotkey to flip sides that player names appear in the Observer UI when watching a Versus Mode 1v1 game.
Customizable Observer UI:
· Brand new SC2Interface mod support has been added, which enables casters and observers to watch games of StarCraft II using a completely custom user interface. This gives production crews a new set of powerful tools to create even more epic broadcast experiences.
· For more information on how to use this feature, please see this thread in our User Interface forums.
· Players who have blocked communication with others are now also prohibited from initiating chat with those they have blocked.
· A new preload Info dialog has been added for defining game data, asset files, and banks to be preloaded in-game. This is accessible from the Map/Mod menus in all modules.
· Added color preferences for text preview display.
· The Arcade Info dialog has been renamed tBattle.net Info. This info is now available for non-arcade maps as well.
New SC2Interface files:
· Mods can now optionally be saved as SC2Interface files as long as they don’t have any data which affects gameplay.
· Mod gameplay/interface status can be checked using the Mod > Mod Status window.
· New Export Locales and Import Locales commands have been added. These are available under the Map/Mod > Locales sub-menu. These can be used to export and import localized text to and from text files.
· The Dependency dialog now includes a display of the full dependency chain resulting from the requested dependencies. Dependency reference checking and validation now accounts for the full chain properly in all cases.
· The Dependency dialog now issues a warning when Multi mods are used in conjunction with Story mods. These are designed to be mutually exclusive and could cause a variety of problems in game when combined.
· Added toolbar button size preference.
· A new Attack Wave Graphs window is now available from the Data menu, for visualizing attack wave cost/supplies vs. time.
· Added Cutscene Frames. Cutscene frames are dialog items you can play a cutscene in.
New Properties have been added:
· Right-Aligned: Animations can now specify that they always end at the end of the block.
· Weight: The blend value for this animation block.
· Reverb: The reverb to set while playing back the cutscene.
· Auto Destroy on End: When disabled, the cutscene will not be destroyed when it ends, but instead it will pause on the final frame.
· Non-Seeking: If enabled, causes the sound to not change its current time when the current time jumps.
· Speaker Mix: You can now set and animate the speaker mix values.
· Priority: Allows you to specify the priority level of a fade when multiple scenes attempt to control fade.
· Terrain is now automatically imported when starting the Cutscene Module.
· Active Light Nodes will now search for a light suffixed with "_Low" if graphics options are set to Medium or Low.
· New icons added for all node types!
· Added a new "Time Follows Edits" mode under the edit menu that causes the timeline cursor to always follow the edited block.
· Added Sound Group Nodes: These folder-like nodes allow you to add sound nodes to them then set properties for all sounds inside the group at once.
· Volume and pitch properties are now treated as multipliers instead of absolute values.
· Setting sound index t-1 now causes it to pick a new variation each time it plays.
· Sounds now properly fade out after their blocks end.
· Sounds can now specify Active Shots.
· Value changes that represent less than 0.1% of a difference no longer create new keys in auto key mode.
· You can now add multiple cutscene filters when playing back a cutscene.
· Cutscenes are now played back in Replays.
· Data Module
· Added the Data Navigator Window. This new window visualizes how objects are linked to one another.
· Each tab in the Data Module now remembers its own view mode.
· Model Preview Panes now animate with the model's default animation, making effects easier to identify.
· New data types have been added: Herd, Herd Node
· User Type fields defining user links can optionally specify a required user type
· Added a new Select in Palette command.
· Added F2 support for renaming objects.
· “Show Advanced Values” is now “Show Basic Field Labels”. Instead of hiding advanced fields, it adds “(Basic)” to the name of basic fields and sorts them to the top.
· Fixed size arrays are now edited as one control for each array entry rather than using a list-based UI.
· “Show Default Values” is now “Sort Fields By Source”. Instead of hiding default values, it will sort values in the order: Active Document, User Mod, Blizzard Mod, Core Mod.
· Added field hint tooltips to dropdowns for enum type fields.
· Structure sub-fields now properly display composite field hint tooltips.
· Many new field hints added for Abilities, Actors, Effects, and Units.
· Added a new Jump To Instances command in the context menu for jumping from function definition to corresponding calls.
· Added a new Show Global Links Only option in the View menu for seeing global trigger elements directly in the Used By links.
· A new Diamond region shape has been added.
· A new Diagonal Selection option has been added in the Tools menu for selecting objects and terrain along the diagonal grid.
· A new View option has been added for displaying normal/upgraded creep, under View > Show Terrain > Show Creep Upgraded.
· Units marked as Initially Hidden will use an alpha fade effect in the editor display.
· Palette existing objects lists now include a Group filter and column, and context menus for Add To Group and Remove From Group.
· The Water palette now includes a Height slider for adjusting the height of the current water template.
· No Fly Zones now have three color states: Normal (no overlap), Overlap (hard radii overlap), and Warning (only soft radii overlap). For best pathing performance, avoid the Warning state.
· Foliage density maximum reduced to 2.0 per cell. Anything larger than this significantly impacts game performance.
· Added "Force Occlusion Hide" to placed doodads, which forces doodads to be transparent if units are behind it.
· Added a Preview button for previewing sounds directly from parameter dialog.
· A View History Navigation option, including Back and Forward commands, is now available from View > History sub-menu.
· A new Explorer view has been added for seeing global elements referenced by the currently selected element, available under View > Show Explorer.
· A new Smart group display has been added, which opens a second group only when an element is explicitly viewed via double-click or View Selection command. This is toggled under View > Show Groups.
· Libraries defined in the active document are now shown in the Triggers list rather than the Libraries list. The Libraries list will only contain read-only dependency libraries.
· Elements can now be dragged and dropped from one library to another. This will include updating all usage of those elements in the active document.
· A new view option has been added for setting default input focus on search fields vs. lists, available under View > View Options > Default focus On Search Fields.
· Fixed a crash that would occur when StarCraft II is run with low disk space.
· Fixed an error that occasionally occurred when queuing for a match if a disconnection occurred in the previous game.
· It is no longer possible to build Creep Tumors on top of lowered Supply Depots.
· Fixed an issue preventing Zerglings, Roaches, and Ultralisks from autocasting Unburrow when an enemy Colossus was near.
· Fixed an issue where Hallucinated units would not play Hallucination death animations when playing in Reduced Violence mode.
· It is no longer possible for duplicate versions of the same Arcade game to display in the Top Rated dropdown filter.
· Fixed a display issue with the scroll bar on the Replays page.
· Fixed a display issue that could occur when viewing Patch Notes for an Arcade game.
· Arcade games played through Fun or Not now appear properly in the Match History and Recently Played lists.
· Clicking Create Game in the Single-player Vs. AI menu while a map is downloading no longer causes the game t enter a state where it is unable to launch any maps.
· Fixed an issue causing a player’s online status tbe set to Available when it was changed from Away to Busy.
· Fixed issues with some displays that could occur when viewing Arcade Game Info pages while queuing up for matchmaking games.
· Fixed an issue causing the race selection buttons on 3vAI queues to occasionally change to names of colors.
· Automatic backups for documents saved as component lists will now properly save multiple backup files.
· Tutorial game variant will not be changed when other variants are added or removed.
· Fixed various issues with downloading dependency data from Battle.net when opening a document.
· Fixed issues with team settings in variants for maps with a large number of players.
· Fixed an issue where the editor could crash if the user’s build was not completely downloaded.
· Fixed several issues related to Undo/Redo.
· Fixed several issues related to element linking.
· You can now place or move objects at height zero if there is no terrain visible.
· Actors with conversation nodes will now animate when not in view, allowing dialog to play at the correct time.
· Active Light elements no longer change the light one frame late.
· You can now chain together bookmark jumps.
· You can no longer use non-Ascii characters in Cutscene Names or Bookmark Names.
· You can no longer rename the (Previewer) scene.
· Scenes with very large linking webs should now load much faster.
· Fixed a bug where models would sometimes continue to draw when switching cutscenes.
· Editing curve values should now preserve custom curve tangents.
· Previewing from other modules will now set the Cutscene Module back to the (Previewer) scene.
· Painted pathing visibility is now properly tied to visibility of the Pathing layer.
· Distance measurement now accounts for ramps properly.
· Eliminated excessive delays when modifying functions which are heavily used in the document.
· Comments can now be moved/pasted into switch cases.
· Ability Commands using Any or All sub-types will now show all possible parameter values.
· Unit trigger events now properly handle using a unit array element for the unit parameter.
· Last Created functions now return an empty value if the last creation failed, rather than the result of the previous creation.
· Invalid effect ids will no longer be treated as "any effect" in events.
· Data conversations with choices will now run properly in game, as long as cinematic mode is enabled.
· Fixed an out of memory crash that could occur when adding a region to itself using triggers.
· It is now possible to copy triggers across libraries inside the same mod.
· Ability and Weapon Arc data values now accept 360 as values.
· Several improvements have been made to address an issue where players would load into a game slightly later than other players. Additional details regarding this are in this forum thread
· Fixed an issue that occasionally caused stuttering in the middle of a game.
· Fixed a rare issue that caused prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
· Fixed an issue preventing some custom minimap icons from displaying properly in Arcade games.
· The trigger module should no longer stall for long periods of time when adding or removing actions.
· Structures built within the power field of a Pylon of an ally who disconnects should no longer remain powered when that Pylon is destroyed.
· The Current Season snapshot has been added back to the Profile summary.
· Burning Tide has been republished and is once again available for play in the custom games section of the StarCraft section.
· Asset loading performance has been improved.
· Fixed a number of crashes, desyncing issues, and file corruption that could occur when attempting to play games on Arcade.
· The AlternateLowTextures variable has been re-enabled in variables.txt.
· Manually-bound hotkeys now properly override grid hotkeys.
· Bonus Combat Attributes that use negative values now work properly.
· Increased and decreased weapon speeds effects are now displaying their proper red or green text color.
· Using triggers to change ownership of Protoss buildings no longer results in some buildings remaining unpowered.
· Rich Vespene Geysers now properly return 6 gas per trip instead of 8.
· The Graphics Options Changed indicator now properly displays next to the Options menu item.
· Fixed a UI error that would occur when viewing the Load Menu.
· The frame rate value displayed in the CTRL + ALT + F overlay and the Menu display are now consistent.
· Fixed an issue where shadows on the Hyperion appeared in lower resolutions in the background of the Battle.net UI
· Fixed an issue where item stack amounts would not increase or decrease properly.
· Fixed an issue where damage shield buffs were not displaying a status bar if their buff duration was zero.
· BattleTags now populate in the real name section for BattleTag friends.
· Chat that is entered into the Party chat window now displays as a whisper to members of the party that are in-game.
· The count of bookmarks that have been used or remain available for use now properly appears in the Arcade Bookmarks page.
· Republishing a StarCraft map as an Arcade map without changing the map name no longer causes the map to display in the wrong area.
· Date formats now display in the proper format according to region.
· The league icon displayed in the Quick Match page is now centered.
· Fixed an issue where the Show More button would stop functioning when navigating between the Create Game and Join Game tabs.
· Fixed an issue where logging in with a Starter Edition account would sometimes cause the client to become unresponsive.
· Units that are morphing no longer have a chance to become stuck and frozen in their cocoon state if they are beneath a Hatchery.
· Messaging has been added to comply with provisions of a new Korean Online Gaming Law. These changes apply only to the Korean product version of StarCraft II.
· APM values displayed on the Leader Board are now calculated by counting every click and command that has been issued by the player.
· EPM values displayed on the Leader Board are calculated by counting only actual commands issued by the player (Effective Actions Per Minute).
· Zerg Larvae are now displayed in the unit panel of the Leader Board.
· A new upgrade has been added to the Fleet Beacon: Anion Pulse-Crystals. This upgrade increases Phoenix weapon range by +2.
· Snipe damage changed from 45 to 25 (+25 vs Psionic).
· Orbital Command Center
· MULE now always returns 30 minerals per trip, regardless of mineral type.
· Bug Fixes
· The “Try the Next Patch” button now properly launches the PTR client when a PTR is available.
· Unread chat notifications no longer reset when entering or leaving a game.
· Map information now loads immediately in the Match History screen after logging onto Battle.net.
· In the Korean version, the Reduced Violence option now remains checked when restoring gameplay defaults.
· Fixed a display issue that could occur when binding certain keys on a French keyboard.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting StarCraft II on systems with Geforce FX 5700 graphics cards.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when saving and loading games between High and Low video settings.
· Fixed an issue that could cause some players to be dropped from custom games after spending an extended time in the lobby.
· Fixed an issue which was causing some players with a full version of SC2 to be stuck in Starter Edition.
· Fixed an issue that could cause ladder matches to sometimes start three seconds late.
· Fixed an issue where overlapping units could sometimes traverse cliff levels.
· Fixed an issue which prevented some players from receiving credit for Top X achievements after Season 3.
· Fixed an issue which caused FFA games to reset the progress of the Team Hot Streak achievement.
· Fixed an issue where the Restart button was incorrectly showing up when loading Vs. AI saved games from previous versions of StarCraft II.
· “Audio Fade” under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.
· The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.
· Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.
· Fixed an issue which prevented footprint from being edited in the Footprint Editor.
· Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.
· The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200
· The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300
· The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400
· The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
· The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
· The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
· The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
· Ghost - EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5
· Fixed an issue where loading certain DXT textures on custom maps could cause a crash.
· Fixed an issue where loading corrupted texture files could cause a crash.
· Fixed an issue where video drivers that do not support certain texture formats could cause a crash.
· Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when Windows resumes from hibernation mode while the game is running.
· Fixed an issue which could cause incorrect campaign progression when loading saved campaign made prior to 1.4.0.
· Fixed slowdowns which could occur when using Razer Spectre mouse.
StarCraft II Editor Fixes:
· Fixed an issue where destroying a Dialog Item of type Edit Box while text is being entered could cause a crash.
· Fixed an issue where camera rotation behaved improperly when rotation was modified by positive values.
· A new Career page displaying placement in past seasons has been added to the League & Ladders section of the Profile.
· The upload timeout period for publishing custom maps has been increased significantly.
· SLI performance has been improved.
· D3D memory management has been improved.
· When file corruption is detected in un-repairable files (replays, saved games, or downloaded maps), a prompt to run the Repair Tool will no longer occur.
· Added three privacy settings to the Options menu under the Battle.net section.
· Only allow friends to send me invites.
· Only allow friends to send me chat messages.
· Set status to Busy when playing a game.
· Added the FPS Toggle hotkey to the hotkey dialog.
· Added Display Game Tooltips setting to the Options under Gameplay that can be turned off to prevent tooltips from appearing when playing a game.
UI and Display:
· A Launch PTR button will now appear on the login screen when the PTR is available. Clicking this button will close the retail client and launch the PTR client.
· Improved error messages when a unit is required but none is targeted to provide required target information.
· UI Frame used in .SC2Layout files has more anchoring flexibility.
· Loading an old saved game will now give an option to restart the mission in the new version of StarCraft II instead of loading it in the old version without access to achievements.
· Player names in the Name Panel in observer or replay mode will now be based off the player's locations on the minimap. For example the player closer to the left side of the minimap will appear on the left side of the name panel.
· When a building is canceled or salvaged the minerals returned will be displayed at the building location for the owner, for enemy players a floating text will be displayed.
· Toggle Team Colors in 1v1 and Free-for-All when observing and during a replay will not change player colors.
· An error notification sound is now played if a placement location cannot be found when unit training completes.
· Most existing alert sounds are now reduced in volume when a new alert sound plays.
· Transmissions without a valid sound file will now display a subtitle during cinematics even if the player has turned off subtitles.
· Added a new Alert Fade option to control how much existing alert sounds fade when new alert sounds are played.
· Unit vision up ramps has been reduced by 1.
· Attack range increased from 5 to 6.
· Acceleration increased from 0.3 to 1.375.
· The Mothership's Cloaking Field no longer cloaks all units instantaneously, but rather adds units to the cloak field over time (maximum of 25 per second). This should alleviate "Mothership Lag" issue when a Mothership comes online.
· Blink research time increased from 110 to 140.
· Shields increased from 40 to 100.
· Build time increased from 60 to 65.
· Infernal Pre-Igniter damage upgrade decreased from 10 to 5.
· Seeker missile movement speed increased from 2.5 to 2.953.
· Fungal Growth damage changed from 36 (+30% armored) to 30 (40 vs Armored).
· Infestor’s Neural Parasite can no longer target Massive units.
· Morph cost decreased from 50/100 to 50/50.
· Contaminate energy cost increased from 75 to 125.
· Build time decreased from 70 to 55.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
· Map Status and Publish dialogs indicate if the lighting map is out of date or not.
· Custom maps with dependencies containing trigger libraries will now load significantly faster in the editor.
· Creating Cycles in UI frame anchoring will no longer crash the game, instead it will output an error message.
· Added alignment option when using the IMG tag in text. Values are top, bottom, middle, absolute middle.
· Syntax highlighting for galaxy script and XML data can now be disabled.
· Actor cheats are now available to map creators when testing their map from the editor.
· Actor dump messages are now available to map creators. Includes AliasDump, AnimDumpDB, AttachDump, HostedPropDump, HostedPropDumpAll, RefDump, RefTableDump, TextureDumpDB, TextureDump.
· Portrait Frames now have their own desc to use in .SC2Layout files. Currently supported fields are: BackgroundImage, BorderImage, MovieFrame, ModelLink, UseTransition.
· Added Disable Observers map option, which prevents players from becoming observers in the game lobby.
· Added two fields to MovieFrame Descs : Loop, LockAspectRatio.
· Data Editor UI has been reorganized for a better workflow.
· Complex fields in the Data Editor can now be expanded by double clicking on the plus sign.
· Increased maximum number of unit command card buttons per card from 32 to 64.
· If a teleport effect's range is greater than 500, it will now ignore placement.
· Revive orders can now automatically choose the hero to revive based on the command selected and the order they were created.
· Map creators can now set time scale on bracket anims.
· An attack can now be specified to cause no shield flash at all via the 'None' Shield Flash Type value on CActorAction.
· Actor now makes a distinction between actors that are created via the ActorCopy message and through all the other creation mechanisms.
· Actors that are copied now get an ActorCopy message upon construction rather than an ActorCreation message, so that client data can distinguish between the two scenarios.
· Added raw XML editing mode to Data Editor.
· Added default parents for new objects in the Data Editor.
· Added a "Transient" flag to the Arm Magazine, Learn, Research, Revive, Specialize, and Train abilities to indicate that the orders should not be added to either the unit's main order queue or to a queue ability. These orders will complete immediately.
· Added a 'Use Unit Order Queue' flag to the Arm Magazine, Learn, Research, Revive, Specialize, and Train abilities to indicate that the unit's main order queue rather than a queue ability should be used for those orders.
· Added support for Unit Weapon Validators to check any weapon on the unit if no weapon is specified.
· Added a flag to units called 'Built On Optional' to indicate units can now be built on the terrain if they are not placed on another unit.
· Added a "Turn Button Highlight On/Off" trigger to highlight buttons by button link. This will support highlighting buttons regardless of how the button is used (i.e. Select Larva, Select Worker, and Submenus).
· Added support for items with abilities to display AoE cursors, show progress, and use the minimap for targeting.
· Added support for the Revive ability to issue targeted commands.
· Added support for persistent effects to attach revealers to units.
· Added AnimSetTimeScaleAbsolute message for forcing animation time scale to a particular value, regardless of prior scales.
· Added boosted cliff level support for units and doodads. Placed objects can specify the boosted cliff level amount. Units and doodads will then boost the cliff level of any cells in their footprints that are marked to 'Boost Cliff'.
· Added view setting for displaying terrain object names.
· Timer Expires events can now match Any Timer.
· Trigger Dialogs can now be attached to a unit.
· Attempting to create or hookup a trigger dialog of the wrong type will now result in an error message.
· Dialog Items of type Image can now have their image property set as an entry into the Assets.txt file in addition to a raw file name.
· Added De-saturated and Desaturation Color properties to Dialog Items.
· Added Mouse Enter and Mouse Exit Event Types for the Dialog Item is Used event.
· Added Handle of Player trigger to query a player's Battle.net handle.
· Added "Unit Learn Progress" and "Unit Revive Progress" triggers to get the progress of Learn and Revive abilities.
· Added a "Lock Unit Status Bar Display" and 'Unlock Unit Status Bar Display' triggers. These are intended to replace the "Set Unit Status Bar State" trigger.
· Added a "Show/Hide Alert Type" trigger to turn on/off specific alerts for a player group.
· Added a "Enable/Disable Command Type" trigger to allow/disallow submenus, select larva, and select worker commands.
· Added a "Pause Sound" trigger to pause/unpause a sound.
· Added an "XP Gain Disabled" option usable with the "Player Melee Option" and "Enable/Disable Melee Option For Player" triggers. This option defaults to on.
· Hitting Escape when using the Options menu while playing a game will now properly revert any changes made.
· Loading a saved game with a game speed different than the minimum game speed now works correctly.
· Failing to load a saved game from a previous build will now show the proper error message.
· Reduced Violence no longer prevents custom death models from working.
· Repeated control group and selection commands will no longer count as unique actions for APM calculation purposes.
· In the Load Game Panel it is no longer possible to delete a saved game while playing it.
· In the Load Game Panel, choosing to keep\save an unsaved file in the Recent Tab now properly saves the file.
· Switching between a control group hotkey and selecting a unit no longer registers as a double-click.
· The Base Camera and Jump to Location hotkeys can no longer be used while the game is paused.
· Escape and F12 can no longer be used for custom grid hotkey profiles.
· Default key display will not show up when Custom Observer hotkey has been set.
· The range for structures hitting other structures is now consistent with non-structure units.
· Units with movement suppressed can now issue an order to board a transport instead of just follow it.
· Transports can no longer unload units into a dense area if the original order was issued on a fogged location.
· A full refund will now be issued for any training requests that cannot complete because unit placement fails.
· Commands that have no charges left will display a 0 instead of just hiding the number.
· Resources spent repairing are now reported as resources lost when the repaired unit dies.
· Fixed an issue with the Camera Follow mode not turning off when scrolling away from a unit being followed.
· Fixed an issue with cycling chat recipients while in a party and watching a replay.
· Fixed an issue in the Load Game Panel that sometimes caused the wrong map preview image to display.
· Fixed an issue where the Hotkey dialog sometimes displayed inaccurate unit commands.
· Fixed an issue where units would seem to pop when travelling along cliffs.
· Fixed an issue where flyers may not decelerate in some cases.
· Fixed an issue where flying unit separation wasn't consistent.
· Fixed issues displaying some hotkeys for non-US keyboard layouts.
· Fixed issues with cursors when using NVidia 3DVision.
· Fixed issues where an ally unit's command card was visible without shared control enabled.
· Fixed some issues with DVORAK keyboards not working correctly with Grid hotkey profiles.
· Fixed several issues with the Units Lost tab not tracking resources correctly.
· Fixed erroneous hotkey conflict detections with some observer commands.
· Fixed an issue where at the end of a replay the leaving player’s Average APM would set to 0.
· Issuing new orders to charging zealots will cause them to lose the charge buff.
· Sentry Guardian Shield now correctly reduces damage from Hellion, Void ray, and Colossus attacks as well as the Siege Tank's sieged attack.
· Fixed an issue where Colossus thermal lance beams would track a unit much further than the range of the weapon.
· Fixed an issue where workers would not path around Force Field while harvesting.
· Fixed an animation bug that would occur when Graviton Beam was used on unburrowing Zerg units.
· The Command Center Load SCV command will now only ask to load as many SCVs as it can contain.
· SCVs will now always face the building when resuming construction.
· SCVs can no longer repair themselves while inside a Bunker or Medivac.
· Fixed an issue where the Reaper could get stuck in some cases.
· Fixed an issue where Bunkers would not display their refunded minerals to the owner or allies when they are salvaged.
· Overseer & Brood Lord cocoons can now display waypoint lines when issuing queued patrol orders.
· Baneling's Attack Structure ability is now a toggle to Enable/Disable Attack Structure. The toggle will determine whether structures are valid targets for auto-attack. This change fixes an issue which caused Banelings to prioritize buildings over hostile units.
· Burrowed units are no longer cloaked by the Mothership, as this is redundant.
· Attack upgrades are now retained by units controlled by Neural Parasite.
· If a unit provides power, that power is temporarily transferred to a player using Neural Parasite.
· Canceling more than one of the same structure at the same time as Zerg will add all Drones to the selection.
· Improved Larva placement when the bottom edge of a hatchery is on a cliff edge to prevent Larva from getting killed.
· Spore Crawlers and Spine Crawlers now disable their Stop button when rooting.
· Fixed an issue where Drone attacks could be more easily dodged than SCV or Probes.
· Fixed an issue where Broodlords on the high ground would not be revealed when attacking enemy units on the low ground.
· Alliance tests for the status bars and the info panel now use the passive and defeat alliance states to determine allies rather than vision and control.
· Force effects now preserve existing unit velocity.
· Units with an interact ability now clear the interacting state when killed.
· Items that cannot be dropped can now be moved in the inventory.
· Banks are now marked as verified when saved.
· The Unit Attachment Point trigger now reports the correct height.
· If more than one unit is selected with the Select Unit Group trigger after units have been deselected by means besides the Clear Unit Selection trigger, the newly selected units will now show up in the info panel.
· Range indicators are now updated when an upgrade is applied.
· Alerts will now use the Text field for a name if no Name is defined.
· Newly created units that gain a weapon via an upgrade will now have that weapon enabled when created.
· A unit's height will now be changed immediately via triggers if the duration requested is 0.
· Quitting out of a map will now cause the player leave trigger event to be dispatched before the player actually exits which will give triggers a chance to change the victory/defeat state.
· The Enable/Disable Command Type trigger now disables minimap clicks properly.
· Actors shown or hidden via triggers should now show immediately instead of being delayed by a game loop.
· The Unit Selection trigger no longer resets the selected submenu if the selection isn't actually changed.
· Alerts with the "Self" flag cleared will no longer show the alert to the issuing player.
· If a unit has a custom revive type configured, it will now use that when reviving via triggers.
· The maximum value for the real version of the effect amount trigger now reports values correctly.
· Persistent effects with a period of 0 can now execute at most once per game loop.
· Revive abilities that only have a per-level cost will now work correctly.
· The Gain Level trigger event will now dispatch multiple times if the amount of XP gained results in multiple levels being awarded.
· Filters now work properly for range actors.
· Issue order effects can now accept a point as a valid target.
· The requirement validator now also checks shown requirements.
· The Unit Has Behavior Flag trigger function now allows checking all flags properly.
· Yaw can now be get/set properly via Camera trigger functions.
· The Player Effect Used Unit Owner trigger function can now use all expected parameters properly.
· Abstract data types cannot be used for non-default data.
· The used number of charges is now clamped properly when modified via triggers.
· Charges with a fractional used amount are now handled properly.
· Changing the Kill XP unit property now results in a unit granting a custom amount of XP when killed.
· Missiles now impact properly when the target filters of the ability or weapon that launched them are upgraded.
· Behaviors granted by an ability are now replaced when that ability is leveled up.
· Items with carry or equip behaviors now manage behavior stack counts properly.
· Item abilities configured as transient will no longer interrupt existing orders.
· Learn abilities can no longer learn themselves.
· Behaviors which disable turning no longer disable movement.
· Units with negative life armor no longer take damage if shields or behaviors absorb damage.
· Objectives will no longer play sounds for players who cannot see them.
· If a unit is killed while morphing, it will revert the morph before reviving.
· Units may be created as "Under Construction" as long as an ability is configured to create it. Previously a unit needed to be able to produce it.
· Creating and destroying objectives should no longer cause a crash.
· Added a flag to Warp Train abilities to disable warp-in on ramps.
· Added checks to prevent circular effect, loot, tactical, and validator data.
· Fixed an issue where a targeted ability configured to use a teleport effect would fail to enter targeting mode.
· Fixed an issue using the Set Unit Progress action on Zerg units.
· Fixed an issue with clicking on an inventory slot while in targeting mode while using an item.
· Fixed an issue where a force effect location would use a parent effect location instead of its own.
· Fixed an issue with reviving a unit multiple times.
· Fixed some issues with life change trigger events being dispatched from behaviors that modify life.
· Fixed damage display on the hero info panel when the Collapse Buffed option is set.
· Fixed some lockups during loading due to complicated custom data relationships.
StarCraft II Editor Bug Fixes:
· Duplicating a unit with a missile attack now properly duplicates the related actor data.
· Terrain paste operations will now fail with a warning if pasted textures do not exist in the map texture set.
· Assimilators, Extractors and Refineries now properly handle resource amounts defined in the properties dialog.
· Editor minimap now correctly updates after placing water.
· Invalid preplaced objects no longer prevent object groups from being initialized and using their patrol data.
· Terrain objects are now properly snapped to cliff cells during placement and movement.
· Fixed an issue with copying cameras that have custom colors applied.
· Fixed an issue with previewing world relative sounds in the editor while the Terrain Editor is open.
· Fixed an issue where closing the editor while the previewer is recording would crash the Editor.
· The source column will correctly display Local for local elements within libraries.
· Triggering Player/Unit Property Change event responses now returns the total amount of change if multiple changes occurred.
· Fixed a potential crash issue that could occur when repeatedly clicking the Array checkbox for variables.
· Fixed script editor slowdowns related to syntax highlighting.
· Fixed an issue that could cause team settings to be reset in the Game Variants in some cases.
· Fixed a crash when attempting to publish a map with no neutral players defined.
· Fixed a crash when attempting to publish a map with over 500 custom units or upgrades.
· Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
· Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout.
StarCraft II Editor:
· Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
· Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
· StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Tools Update 22.214.171.1245
· When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.
· Players from Latin America and North America will soon be able to play games together, add each other to their in-game friends list, and compete on the same ladder. For more information on region linking, please visit the official community site.
· Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
· "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
· The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated(now with more blue flames!).
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
· UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
· Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.
· Fixed a bug that would cause some Leagues & Ladder pages not to show correctly.
· The default hotkey ttoggle in-game music on/off has been reverted tits hotkey prior tPatch 1.3.0. The hotkey tdisplay APM in the observer stat panel has been changed as a result.
· Now a massive unit.
· Range increased from 2 t3.
· Cybernetics Core
· Research Warp Gate time increased from 140 t160.
· Sentry train time decreased from 42 t37.
· Warp Gate unit train times remain unchanged.
· Pylon power radius has been decreased from 7.5 t6.5.
· Salvage resource return reduced from 100% t75%.
· Cost changed from 150/150 t200/100.
· Thor now has 200 max energy, and starts with 50 energy.
· 250mm Strike Cannons now cost 150 energy tuse (cooldown removed).
· Speed decreased from 2.5 t2.25.
· Spore Crawler
· Root time decreased from 12 t6.
· Fixed an issue where Ghosts could not quickly EMP the same location.
· Fixed an issue that allowed players tstack air units when issuing a queued stop command before the units reached the end of their patrol point.
· Fixed an issue where unplugging your USB headset while another player was talking tyou could cause a crash.
· Fixed an issue where the APM statistic could be artificially increased.
· Fixed an issue where 3D unit portraits were not animating smoothly at slow game speeds.
· Fixed an issue where, when viewing a replay, ntext message was displayed when a player left a game.
· The Taiwanese hotkey tdisplay/hide the game UI while in Observer mode now works correctly.
· Fixed an issue where maps would not appear in the Single Player vs. AI screen (China only).
· Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders Friends page would stop displaying information if a player had more than 100 ranked friends.
· Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when players received an alert in-game while 3D portraits were turned on.
StarCraft II Editor:
· Fixed a crash that could occur on Editor startup if players had improperly configured variables.
· Fixed an issue where the Editor would display incorrect cliff height on ramps facing directly N, S, E or W; this issue prevented proper unit vision in game.
· Fixed an issue where the pathing visualizer in the Terrain Editor would sometimes display incorrect pathing.
· Fixed an issue where, in some situations, players would not be notified they received an achievement.
· Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders showcase boxes were not updated correctly.
· Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, the “Return to Game” button in the main menu would not function properly.
· Fixed an issue where the new observer UI features would not function correctly on custom maps.
· Leagues & Ladders
· A new Grandmaster League has been added for 1v1 ladders. This league represents the Top 200 players in each region.
· Players are automatically drafted into the Grandmaster League shortly after a new season starts, and will remain in the Grandmaster League until the end of the season. If a Grandmaster player’s available bonus points get too high due to inactivity, they will be automatically removed from the league and a replacement player will be drafted in.
· The Grandmaster League can be viewed by all players through the new Leagues & Ladders > Grandmaster page.
· The bonus pool has been reduced for arranged teams.
· Leagues will now be locked during the final weeks of the season. As a result players will not accumulate additional bonus points and will not be promoted or demoted out of their current division during this period.
· This will allow players to focus on moving up in their current league without being promoted during the final weeks of a season, and having to fight their way up from the bottom ranks of their new higher league.
· Players can still utilize any bonus points they previously accumulated.
· The hidden ratings used to determine player promotions and demotions will continue to update during the lock; however, these ratings will only be used for match-making until the new season begins.
· Ladder data from the prior season can be viewed through the new Leagues & Ladders > Last Season page.
· New league icons have been introduced to indicate division rank. These will indicate the Top 8, 25 and 50 players in each division.
· Loss counts are no longer displayed in Profile and Ladder pages for players below Master League.
Join Custom Game:
Several improvements have been made to the Join Custom Game section:
· The Details panel has been removed from this page. Map details are now shown inside a tooltip for each game.
· Players can now bookmark their favorite custom games! The number of times a game has been bookmarked will be shown in that game's tooltip.
Games are now organized into several pages to make finding your desired game type easier:
· Featured: Our team is always on the lookout for new games that are lots of fun. Our latest favorites are shown on this page.
· Most Popular: Shows all game types, with the most played games sorted to the top.
· By Category: This page allows you to browse through Custom Games based on Category.
· Up & Coming: This page highlights games that other players are recommending, but haven't yet become popular.
· Fun or Not: From this page you can automatically join a random new Custom Game. After the game, players using Fun or Not are asked to recommend the map (or not). Recommending maps helps get them onto the Up & Coming page.
· Recently Played: The last several games you’ve played are shown here. Use this to quickly get back into games you play often, or to easily bookmark a game you enjoyed playing.
· Bookmarks: Use this page to view your Bookmarked maps.
· A search option has been added to the Join Custom Game interface.
Observer and Replay UI:
· New panels are now available when observing or viewing a replay of 1v1 games. These panels can be toggled via hotkeys which are shown under the Leader Panel drop-down.
· Player Name Panel: Displays the players' name, team color, race, and supply count.
· Stat Comparison Panels: Shows a head-to-head comparison of players' resources, army supply, units killed, or APM.
· In 1v1 observed games, both players’ resource rows are shown in the upper right at the same time.
· The main game UI can now be hidden/shown via hotkey.
· You can now toggle between player unit colors and team unit colors when watching a replay or observing.
· A new Control page is available from the Options menu. You'll find Mouse, Keyboard and Scrolling options within this new page.
· A new menu option is available in the Gameplay page to change the behavior of Control Group Buttons. These can now be set to ignore mouse clicks or be hidden completely.
· The existing menu option under the Gameplay page for Menu Bar Buttons now also supports hiding the Menu Bar.
· Players can no longer hide units by setting them in a close proximity patrol (ex: Viking flower).
· Units leaving the Mothership's Vortex are now un-targetable and immune to damage for 1.5 seconds.
· High Templar
· Khaydarin Amulet upgrade (+25 starting energy) has been removed.
· Charging Zealots will now hit fleeing targets at least once.
· Movement speed increased from 1.406 to 1.875.
· Build time increased from 35 to 40 seconds.
· EMP now drains up to 100 energy instead of all available energy. The effect on Protoss shields remains unchanged.
· Tech Lab
· Stimpack upgrade research time increased from 140 to 170 seconds.
· Fungal Growth
· Stun duration decreased from 8 to 4 seconds.
· Damage increased by +30% vs. armored units.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
Reworked Game Variants dialog to be more user-friendly:
· General tab has been removed. This text did not appear anywhere in game.
· Attributes tab has been split into Game Attributes and Player Attributes.
· Attribute UI now more closely reflects the game lobby.
· Default values are now enforced as necessary based on Player Properties.
· In some cases, variants defined in previous versions will no longer be compatible and may cause problems during publishing or within the game lobby. If you are planning to republish a map that uses custom game variants, it is highly recommended that you use the new Game Variants dialog to delete and recreate them.
Improved loading times for some custom maps with complex tech restrictions.The compiled script memory has been split into a separate block from the global/local stack block. Additional improvements will be made to provide more memory space in the future.Command card editor and actor event editor will now be less vulnerable to data errors from changes made in future patches.The game cursor now remains visible while loading maps.Debug outputs are now displayed in the editor and in-game when using Test Document.New trigger actions have been added:
· Set Camera Data: Changes the active camera data settings, as defined in the Data module.
· Show/Hide Resource: Shows or hides the specified resource in the UI.
· Lock/Unlock Status Bar: Forces or resets all status bars for a player to a specified state.
· Set Random Seed: Sets the random game seed to the requested value.
· Enable/Disable Selection Type: A new UI Editor action to disable the various ways that players can change their selected unit.
New trigger functions have been added:
· Convert Game Hotkey: Looks up hotkey as text.
· Convert Game Asset: Looks up asset path as text.
· Add On Child: Returns the child unit attached to the specified parent.
· Add On Parent: Returns the parent unit attached to the specified child.
· Catalog Entry Is Default: Returns if the specified entry is a default.
· Catalog Field Value Get As Integer: Converts the requested field data into an integer, if possible.
· Test Document preferences can now configure an explicit random seed value.Automatic backup feature (Preferences > Documents) now includes a User Folder location option, which corresponds to a folder named EditorBackup within your StarCraft II documents folder.Units can now specify a revive cost that will override an ability specific cost. Revive cooldowns & charges located on the unit will now be attached to the unit being revived.Instant larva-style training will now charge resources properly.Upgrades modifying units produced by Arm Magazine, Build, Merge, Morph, Train, and Warp Train abilities are now fully supported.The Chance field in effects is now upgradeable.Support for browsing Battle.net "Featured" and "Up And Coming" maps in the Open Document window has been added.The Player Property and Modify Player Property triggers can now disable the cost for each resource type.Added a text preview pane to the text editing controls.Added additional states to behaviors, Set Unit State, and Unit Classification Check triggers to determine if a unit is detectable or shown by a radar.Added armor to the Unit Property and Unit Type Property triggers.Added Weapon Damage and Weapon Speed Multiplier triggers.Added support to refresh all buffs of the same type when adding a new instance by using the new "Refresh Stack" flag.Added a "Wait to Spend" flag, which is enabled by default, to effect abilities to configure whether orders wait until a cooldown or charge becomes available before they create their effect.Added an "Offset Area by Angle" flag to search effects to adjust the angle of the search based on the locations involved.Added an Idle Command to unit data to configure what order the unit performs when idle.Added an actor message to allow models to change their hit-testable status.Additional options can now be configured using the command card editor.Additional data is now saved out by the data editor to overrides made in arrays of structures to try to prevent unintended changes made to the original data from breaking it.Additional cheats are now available in-game when using Test Document.
· Ally - Changes all alliance states between the selected players. By default, if you just type Ally, then all players share all alliance states with you.
· AllianceDefeat - Changes the Defeat alliance state between the selected players. By default, if you just type AllianceDefeat, all players will share defeat with you.
· AllianceControl - Changes the Control alliance state between the selected players. By default, if you just type AllianceControl, then all players share control with you.
· AllianceGiveHelp - Changes the GiveHelp alliance state between the selected players. By default, if you just type AllianceGiveHelp, all players will respond to calls for help from your units.
· AlliancePassive - Changes the Passive alliance state between the selected players. Players that you are not passive with will be considered hostile for attacking purposes.
· AlliancePushable - Changes the Pushable alliance state between the selected players. This controls whether a player’s units will move through another player’s units, pushing them out of the way.
· AllianceSeekHelp - Changes the SeekHelp alliance state between the selected players. Controls whether a player’s units call for help to the specified target player. The target player can choose to respond or not, depending on its GiveHelp alliance setting.
· AllianceSpend - Changes the Spend alliance state between the selected players. Players that you are sharing resources with are allowed to spend your money to purchase things.
· AllianceTrade - Changes the Trade alliance state between the selected players. Players that you are trading with can be sent resources.
· AllianceVision - Changes the Vision alliance state between the selected players.
· BehaviorAdd - Adds the requested behavior to the selected units.
· BehaviorDuration - Sets the duration of the requested behavior.
· BehaviorRemove - Removes the requested behavior from the selected units.
· Charges - Toggles spell charge validation.
· Cooldown - Toggles spell cooldown validation.
· Creep - Adds creep at the cursor position given the requested radius.
· DamageDealt - Multiplies the amount of damage dealt by a player's units by the specified value. By default, this will multiply the damage dealt by 10 for the cheating player.
· DamageTaken - Multiplies the amount of damage taken by a player's units by the specified value. By default, this will reduce all damage taken to 0 for the cheating player.
· DeathAll – Kills all units on the map.
· DeathExcept - Kills all units on the map except the selected units.
· DeathSide - Kills all units owned by the selected player.
· DeathUnit - Kills the selected units. The type of death can be specified as a parameter.
· Defeat - Ends the game in defeat for the selected player.
· DestroyPersistent - Destroys all persistent effects within the specified radius of the cursor.
· Effect - Executes the requested effect from the selected units.
· FastBuild - Toggles fast building, research, and training times.
· FastHeal - Toggles fast healing times.
· Fidget - Forces selected units to perform the specified fidget type.
· Food - Toggles food usage validation.
· Free - Toggles resource cost validation and expenditure.
· God - Turns on god mode for the selected player. Units owned by players that are in god mode will deal amplified damage, and take no damage.
· Loot - Drops a type of loot for the specified player.
· MakeUnit - Creates N units for the specified player. Units will be created around the cursor position, or in the center of the map if the cursor position is invalid.
· Minerals - Adds the specified amount of minerals to the selected player.
· Move - Moves the selected units to the cursor position.
· NoDefeat - Disables defeat conditions.
· NoVictory - Disables victory conditions.
· Order - Orders the selected units to use an ability.
· Owner - Changes ownership for the selected units to the selected player.
· ResourceCustom - Adds the specified amount of a custom resource to the selected player.
· SetAll - Sets the life, shields, and energy of the selected units to the specified value. By default, this will set these values to the maximum amount.
· SetEnergy - Sets the energy of the selected units to the specified value.
· SetLife - Sets the life of the selected units to the specified value.
· SetShields - Sets the shields of the selected units to the specified value.
· SetResource - Sets the harvestable resources contained by the selected units to the specified value.
· ShowMap - Toggles fog of war display and validation.
· TechTree - Toggles tech tree dependency validation.
· Terrazine - Adds the specified amount of terrazine to the specified player.
· Tie - Marks all undecided players with the tie result.
· TimeOfDay - Sets the time of day to the specified time.
· TimeOfDayRate – Sets the rate that the time of day changes to the specified value.
· TrigDebug - Opens the trigger debug window.
· TrigRun - Runs the specified trigger.
· Uncreep - Removes creep at the cursor position given the requested radius.
· Undecided - Marks the selected player's result as undecided.
· Upgrade - Applies the selected upgrade to the selected player.
· Vespene - Adds the specified amount of vespene gas to the specified player.
· Victory - Ends the game in defeat for all players that don't share the defeat alliance state with the selected player.
· XP - Adds a relative amount of XP to the selected units. This can be used to change veterancy levels.
· Bug Fixes
· Fixed a bug where players were not receiving "Wings Of Liberty: Hard" and "Wings Of Liberty: Brutal" achievements after completing the appropriate number of missions.
· Fixed a bug where some Bronze players weren't gaining enough points for wins and were losing too many points for losses.
· StarCraft II will continue running if corrupt textures/models/sounds are encountered.
· Conversation skipping and trigger skipping now share the same hotkey.
· The notification that a player left the game during a paused game is no longer delayed until the game is unpaused.
· Cheat codes now only accept official names.
· Unit response sounds are now updated immediately when the selection changes.
· Unit death will no longer show units on the other side of line of sight blockers that weren’t already visible.
· Units ordered to load into a transport now follow the transport if the transport fills up and they have no other orders.
· Units inside a Bunker no longer disappear if the bunker is destroyed and surrounded by Force Fields.
· Units can now be revived multiple times.
· Hero buttons are now displayed while a hero is dead if they are revivable. Clicking on the button while a hero is dead will either select the building reviving it or cycle between buildings that can.
· Revivable abilities now show revivable units all the time. If they cannot currently be revived, the buttons are shown disabled.
· The revive ability now works with multiple dead units.
· Revived units now properly dispatch a trigger event when killed again.
· Added additional information to unit tooltips in the tech trees.
· An alert has been added when MULEs expire.
· An alert has been added when the Chrono Boost buff expires.
· An alert has been added when the Spawn Larvae buff expires.
· Fixed an issue with not being able to land where you just lifted off if there was a nearby unit.
· Fixed an issue where you could push Hold Position units by Move/Hold Position spamming.
· Fixed an issue to prevent Force Fields from pushing units during construction.
· Fixed an issue with creep destroying more foliage than it should, and made foliage destruction by creep faster.
· Fixed an issue with custom global hotkeys in grid profiles overlapping with unit command buttons.
· Fixed an issue placing Terran add-on buildings when multiple buildings were selected.
· The stalemate timer will now reset when any player gathers resources, researches an upgrade, produces a unit, constructs a building, or destroys an enemy building.
· Additional stalemate warnings are no longer displayed when the game ends in a stalemate.
· Flying cloaked units are no longer revealed as detected when shown through the fog of war.
· Vespene Geysers that are taken by your opponent and are under the fog of war no longer randomly flash on and off on the mini-map.
· Enemy buildings completed while being revealed due to friendly unit death will now properly create snapshots in the fog of war.
· Casting Neural Parasite on a Zerg Cocoon will not cancel the spell until after the cocoon completes its transformation.
· Changes made to autocast abilities while a unit is under the effects of Neural Parasite are now reset to their default state when Neural Parasite ends.
· Queuing multiple targets with 250mm Strike Cannons will no longer result in the Thor being stuck until the cooldown ends.
· Workers gathering minerals can no longer continue to harvest minerals if they are pushed away by a Force Field.
· Orders issued to unload units from a Medivac onto itself can now be canceled if the Medivac is scanning for units to heal.
· The Harvester count in the income leader panel now updates correctly.
· Bi-directional transformations (i.e. those used by Vikings, Siege Tanks, and burrowing units) are no longer shown in the production leader panel.
· The resources from salvaged Bunkers are no longer counted towards the resources lost in the units lost leader panel.
· The Mute OS Microphone button has been removed from the Options' Voice page.
· Tech trees now show icons for units that are produced by a building and display the names for units that are unlocked by a building.
· Using Edit Box Trigger Dialogs should no longer generate trigger errors.
· Media keys can no longer be bound to a custom hotkey.
· Hotkeys configured in a mod are now loaded properly without having to open the Hotkeys page.
· Mouse-based hotkeys are now handled properly when the cursor is over the mini-map.
· Mouse-based hotkeys bound with modifiers are now displayed correctly in the Hotkeys page.
· The hotkey for the Cancel button is now displayed when targeting with an ability if the Command Hotkey Text option is enabled.
StarCraft II Editor:
· Fixed an issue where editor control files could not be loaded in all languages.
· Fixed an issue with pasting text values in the editor.
· Fixed an issue where certain data fields would not list all possible values.
· Fixed an issue where the editor would crash after pasting a placed unit.
· Fixed a crash using the Unit Weapon Firing validator.
· Player Properties will no longer allow all 16 players to be User/Computer, which is not supported.
· Animations in the previewer will now display using localized text.
· Game and player versions of the cooldown & charge triggers now interpret time values correctly.
· Sounds played simultaneously for multiple players via the Play Sound trigger can now be heard properly.
· Increasing the maximum number of charges with an upgrade no longer increases the current number of charges.
· Setting a unit’s training progress to 100% will no longer cancel the training.
· This patch will restore full functionality to all saves made prior to 1.2.1.
· Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
· Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
· Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying "Null" for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
· Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
· Fixed an issue with foliage that would die and become visible through the fog of war when a player spawned as zerg.
StarCraft II Editor:
· Fixed an issue where copied-and-pasted units were not set to the correct height in-game.
· Fixed an issue where the table view scroll-bar position was reset when switching objects.
· Fixed an issue where secondary sort priorities were not working properly. Model name is now the secondary sort so that models are listed in alphabetical order after being sorted by the mod they are contained in.
· Battle.net Chat Channels have been added! Players can now join others in both public and private channels.
· Added ingame chat bar command to whisper to other players. Using the "/w" command will open up a list of available friends, party members, chat channels, and other players within your current game.
· Added Battle.net option to autojoin previous private channels.
· Added Battle.net option to prevent chat channel text from appearing in ingame chat display.
· A new Master League has been added! This league now represents the highest tier of players.
· Customizable Hotkey Support has been added.
· Stalemate Detection has been added. This will end the game in a tie for all remaining players if no players have income, production, or destroyed structures for three consecutive minutes. A countdown timer will now appear when the game detects this scenario.
· An Extreme graphics option is now available. Players can now configure screen space ambient occlusion.
· Additional Improvements and Changes
Several help dialogue and tech tree improvements have been made:
· Ingame help is now available in Battle.net.
· The help dialog’s tech tree has been improved.
· Unit information in the help dialog now displays abilities and upgrades.
Several Save/Replay File dialogue improvements have been made:
· Added ability to sort replays and saved games by name and date.
· Added ability to rightclick and rename a replay or saved game from within the game interface.
· Added a new tab for autosaved games and unsaved replays.
· Added an option to permanently save all replays. Checking this option will mark all unsaved replays as being saved.
· Added visibility for where replays and saved games are being saved to.
· Added a "Show in Folder" button which will open the location where a replay or saved game is stored on your computer.
· Camera following behavior for observers and replays has been improved.
· The System Alert panel has been moved to the top of the screen and the duration of most system alerts has been reduced.
· Mouse buttons can now be bound to the PushToTalk hotkey.
· A hotkey indicator option has been added to show the primary hotkey on top of command buttons.
· When selecting a Vespene geyser, the number of current harvesters will be displayed in the info panel.
· Added an option to disable any error sounds. The Response Sounds checkbox now controls whether unitspecific audio is used for error sounds instead of a generic buzz.
· Added Game UI layout permap overrides. Map makers can now use custom UI layout files to create new UI or override existing game UI.
· Added a toggle button to the ingame replay panel to Show or Hide the timeline/duration information.
· Added hotkey to Pause/Resume game for both single player and multiplayer (Pause/Break key).
· Players can no longer block off ramps with two 2x2 buildings.
· Hallucination research time decreased from 110 to 80.
· Cost decreased from 50/100 to 25/75.
· Build time decreased from 45 to 35.
· Void Ray
· Now deals 20% more damage to massive targets.
· Flux Vanes speed upgrade removed.
· Repairing SCVs now assume the same threat priority as the unit they’re repairing.
· SCV construction movement has been made more consistent.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
· Map locale management has been added.
· Further editor tips and hints have been added.
New trigger functions, actions, and events have been added:
New trigger functions:
· Verify Bank used to verify that a bank’s signature is intact.
New trigger actions:
· Bank Option used to change options for banks including adding a signature.
· Remove Inventory Item used to instantly remove a requested item from an inventory.
· Set Visibility Type Of Text Tag used to control whether fog or black mask hides the tag.
New trigger events:
· Mouse Moved sent in response to the mouse being moved in the game world.
New unit properties have been added:
· Carried Minerals, Carried Vespene, Carried Terrazine, and Carried Custom Resource.
· Bounty (XP) used to grant experience when a unit is killed.
· New Effect Used event property has been added: Life, Shields, and Energy changed.
· Copy/paste support has been added to the upgrade editor.
· Behaviors can now be replaced by either the shortest duration (the original method) or by farthest distance.
· Behavior abilities can now properly charge the player using the ability instead of always charging the owner.
· Right clicking an item in an inventory will now have the icon appear immediately next to the cursor.
· Font Style Files can now be added to Mods and Maps using the FontStyleFileArray field in GameUIData. Existing styles can have their individual attributes overridden or entirely new styles can be added.
· UI Layout files can now be added to Mods and Maps using the CustomLayoutFileArray filed in GameUIData. Most existing frames can be modified or overridden and entirely new templates can be added which can be created from the Dialog system within the Editor.
· Attributes and values can now be hidden in the game lobby and can be configured through Game Variants.
· The mouse wheel now scrolls the control under the cursor.
· Copied doodads now retain their height offset.
· Attribute and Veterancy behaviors now normalize vitals when new levels are applied.
· Mouse clicks & highlights are now allowed while in relative camera mode.
· Edit boxes are now available for trigger dialogs.
· The game will now properly find custom imported files within mods.
· Maps can now depend on even more mods.
· Dialog Items can now be hooked up from already existing frames within a created Panel.
· Change Focus commands are now available in the Trigger module View menu for switching input focus directly to different areas.
· The water editor layout has been improved.
· Effect offsets can now optionally contain a Z component.
· Added a new type of Dialog Item called Panel. Panels are containers for other dialog items to help with grouping and hierarchy.
· Added new UI to insert text tags for data references, unit info, and hotkeys.
· Added an effect range to the effect ability to restrict how far away the effect can be placed. This will allow effects to behave like the Stalker Blink effect.
· Added a behavior flag to suppress fidgeting.
· Added a new stalemate melee option to determine whether the stalemate detection checking is enforced.
· Added a new “Creator” player to effects. It will be set to the player issuing an order if available.
· Added a new type of item that can use an effect ability.
· Added a validator that checks to see if a unit can path to a point.
· Added a validator that checks if there is a cliff between two points.
· Added MinimapRenderPriority to CActorUnit and MinimapRenderPriorityList to CActorGlobalConfig. This allows custom map makers to define the render priorities of units on the minimap.
· Added a Locale submenu in the Mod menu for changing the active text locale for the current document.
· Added a Mod Info dialog in the Mod menu for more easily changing mod name and description text.
· Added a Modify Locales dialog (also in Locale submenu) for adding or removing text locales.
· Added an Editor Tips dialog in the Help menu (and optionally on start up) with tips for using the editor effectively.
· All diagonal ramps are now the same with regards to unbuildable locations at the bottom of the ramps.
· Critter health bars are now hidden unless highlighted or selected (if status bars are set to show when units are selected).
· Orders can no longer be canceled by clicking on the info panel in challenges before the challenge begins.
· Text tags are now paused when the game is paused.
· Autocast state for abilities will now reset to the default state when unit ownership is permanently changed.
· Autocast repair will now charge the player requesting autocast functionality.
· Repair will now clear its autocast state if the owning player leaves the game.
· Harvest orders no longer end if an order is queued while waiting to return cargo.
· Harvesting units no longer avoid enemy units.
· Hold position units no longer automatically move out of the way when placing a building.
· Enemy units no longer show passive buttons in the command card.
· Missiles are no longer affected by Vortex.
· Actors with a large number of create events no longer crash the map.
· Fixed an issue where cliff jumping units were able to traverse unpathable terrain.
· Fixed an issue with units trying to get out of the way so buildings can be constructed.
· Fixed an issue with harvesting units bypassing force fields.
· Fixed an issue where melee units were unable to attack a colossus when it was on a cliff.
· Fixed an issue where larva would not wander around.
· Fixed an issues where loading a saved Challenge could improperly overwrite the best score.
· Fixed an issue with animation stutters when flying units are separating.
· Fixed an issue where units could push opposing units when they shouldn't have been able to.
· Added "Detector" text to the info panel for units which can detect cloaked or burrowed units.
· Added combat reveal tinting to help show that combat reveal units cannot be hit.
· Protoss structures can no longer be powered without a power source if constructed while powered by a Warp Prism under the effects of Neural Parasite.
· Mass Recall can no longer target larva or eggs.
· Fixed an issue where units that were picked up by a Graviton Beam would still block pathing on the ground.
· Fixed an issue where a Zealot could burn its Charge cooldown without actually moving.
· Changed the position of the Select Builder button on Terran buildings, and changed the hotkey to Q.
· SCVs can no longer continue construction on a building from inside an adjacent bunker.
· Fixed nuke dot not being visible all the time.
· Fixed an issue where you could see an enemy MULE drop pod in some cases where you didn’t have vision of the target location.
· Fixed an issue where a Medivac would be able to continue healing a unit that was stuck in a Graviton Beam if the Medivac had started healing the unit before it was picked up by the Graviton Beam.
· Fixed an issue where a Thor would continue to channel 250mm Strike Cannons on an uplifted Terran building if it lifted off at just the right time.
· Fixed an issue where a Thor could get stuck channeling if a player queued up multiple targets for 250mm Strike Cannons.
· Fixed an issue where SCVs could continue repairing at a short range even though the structure they were repairing was blocked by Force Fields.
· Creep will now spread evenly in all directions.
· The Burrow and Cancel Neural Parasite buttons have been moved on the command card.
· Fixed an issue with Ultralisk unable to attack a row of sensor towers.
· StarCraft II Editor
· The “For Each Real” and “For Each Integer” actions will now correctly execute once when the starting and ending bounds are equal while the increment is also zero.
· Items dropped from an inventory will now use their default height when dropped.
· The View Script command will now view library scripts if the library list has focus.
· Carried and equipped item behaviors and weapons are now restored properly when a unit is revived.
· Publish dialog now updates storage information after removing a published file in the Managed Published window.
· Dropdowns now correctly select items as you type using partial matching.
· Standard dependencies can no longer be modified in the Dependencies dialog (only added or removed).
· Camera following can no longer be disabled via hotkeys if it was requested via triggers.
· Fixed an issue with editing stylized text values when using system locales other than English.
· Fixed an issue with Veterancy experience share filters.
· Fixed an issue when editing mover data where values were not being saved correctly.
· Fixed an issue that prevented certain changes to angle values.
· Fixed an issue where selection circles would drop when a flying unit was over a cliff.
· Fixed an issue where the scroll bar for tree views could disappear.
· Fixed an issue where triggers setting the mouse relative could result in the mouse being stuck in relative move mode.
· Fixed an issue where setting the color of a dialog item of type label wasn’t working.
· Fixed a crash that could occur while editing upgrade values.
· Fixed text truncation with Set Text actor message.
· Fixed display of ability command links in the Overview Manager.
· Fixed many areas where English text was displayed instead of localized text.
· Fixed a crash when destroying a persistent effect.
· New game categories have been added to filter Tower Defense and Tug of War custom maps.
· TERRAN Thor - This unit will now prioritize attacking ground combat units over Medivacs.
· Fixed a desync that could occur when trying to watch replays that had a dependency on bank files.
· Players will nlonger receive achievement toasts while their status is set t"Busy."
· The messaging when attempting tload a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified.
· Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants tproperly reflect the strength of a player's teammates.
· Nexus life and shields increased from 750/750 t1000/1000.
· Void Ray
· Damage level 1 increased from 5 t6 (+4 armored).
· Damage level 2 decreased from 10 (+15 armored) t8 (+8 armored).
· Flux Vanes speed upgrade bonus decreased from 1.125 t0.703.
· Barracks requirement changed from Command Center tSupply Depot.
· Supply Depot life increased from 350 t400.
· Acceleration reduced from 2.315 t2.25.
· Speed reduced from 2.75 t2.5.
· NitrPacks speed upgrade now has a Factory Requirement.
· Energy bar removed.
· 250mm Strike Cannons is now cooldown-based on a 50-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown available (useable immediately after upgrade is researched).
· Hatchery life increased from 1250 t1500.
· Lair life increased from 1800 t2000.
· Spawning Pool life increased from 750 t1000.
· Spire life increased from 600 t850.
· Ultralisk Cavern life increased from 600 t850.
· Energy bar removed.
· Corruption is now cooldown-based on a 45-second cooldown. Ability starts with cooldown expired (must wait for full 45-second cycle before usable).
· Fungal Growth now prevents Blink.
· Range increased from 3 t4.
· Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
· Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue tchannel Graviton Beam after the target died.
· Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae tspawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
· Fixed an issue where players were unable tnavigate tthe Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
· Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
· Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
· Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
· Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
· Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
· Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.
· The Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey configurations are now available in all regions.
· A new game clock has been added. Players can now instantly see how long they've been in their current mission or match. This feature can be turned on or off in the Gameplay Options menu.
· A new Quick Save option is now available for the single-player campaign. Players can now quickly save their mission progress by pressing Ctrl Q.
· A new System Panel has been added. Players can now view their local time and FPS while in game by mousing over the Menu (F10) button in the upper-left hand corner of the game screen. Laptop users can alsview Wi-Fi signal strength and battery levels.
· Sight granted by death reveal nlonger lifts Fog of War. Units revealed in this manner are not targetable.
· (Mac only) Moved StarCraft II data files and settings from the Documents folder intthe Application Support folder.
· Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision has been added. Texperience StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty in 3D on your desktop or notebook, you will need 3D Vision. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com/Starcraft3D
· Build time increased from 33 t38.
· Warp Gate cooldown increased from 23 t28.
· Ground damage decreased from 10 t8.
· Build time increased from 30 t35.
· Build time increased from 40 t45.
· Siege Tank
· Siege mode damage changed from 50 t35 (+15 armored).
· Upgrade damage changed from +5 t+3 (+2 armored).
· Ram ability removed. Ultralisk will now use normal attack against buildings.
· Damage decreased from 15 (+25 armored) t15 (+20 armored).
· Desert Oasis
· Destructible Rocks have been added tmake natural expansions easier tprotect.
· Center Xel'Naga Tower area has been narrowed.
StarCraft II Editor Improvements:
· Added new requirement types: Odd, Divide, Mod, Multiply.
· Added a chance field teffect data.
· Added support for the Slider dialog control type.
· Added a trigger tdeal damage from a unit.
· Added a trigger event response tprovide the amount a player or unit property changes.
· Added a trigger event when an effect executes.
New Trigger Editor functions:
· Save Data Conversation State Value (Action).
· Load Data Conversation State Value (Action).
· Players On Team (returns Player Group associated with teams in game lobby).
· Unit Owner Changes (Event).
· Old Unit Owner (returns player ID in response tUnit Owner Changes).
· New Unit Owner (returns player ID in response tUnit Owner Changes).
· XP, Level, and Bounty unit properties can now be modified by triggers.
· Banks now save/restore XP, learned abilities, and items.
· Message Window now includes a time stamp for each message.
· An actor event is now dispatched when a missile cannot hit its target.
· When loading documents with Battle.net-only dependencies, you will now be prompted tlog in and download the dependency data, rather than failing tload.
· Game variants now automatically use the default melee variants for new maps, without requiring manual generation. This will not take effect for maps created prior tthis patch.
· The Custom game variant is nlonger automatically included when other non-default variants are defined.
· Increased the maximum recharge vital rate for heal effects.
· Chat windows nlonger vanish when exiting a multiplayer map or campaign mission.
· Fixed an issue where players would still receive toasts when their status was set tbusy.
· Custom Games
· Default race in a game lobby is now properly set tRandom.
· Players can now configure the lobby for 1v5 matches.
· The search functionality for map searches has been improved.
· Lobby hosts will now receive a toast when an invited player declines an invitation.
· Custom game lobbies will now remember the game mode chosen under a category.
· Fixed an issue where changing the category t"Custom" would default the teams t5v3.
· Fixed an issue where custom maps could not be reported from the map preview screen.
· If a unit loads inta transport, missiles targeting it will nlonger target similar units in the area.
· Structures damaged during construction will nlonger count towards structures lost.
· Fixed an issue where builders waiting for an area tclear could block units trying tleave the area.
· Fixed an issue with inventory drop range checks.
· Fixed an issue that, in certain cases, allowed a command tbe issued that did not appear on the command card.
· Queue tooltips now display information about what is in progress.
· Fixed an issue where the back button would not always return players tthe score screen properly.
· Marines trained at multiple Barracks will now prefer a Barracks with a Reactor over one with a Tech Lab or nattachment.
· SCVs will now load intthe closest Command Center if multiple are within range.
· Creep now recedes properly when an AI-controlled Hatchery, Lair, or Hive is destroyed.
· StarCraft II Editor
· The Player Leaves Game event now fires when a player leaves or they are defeated/victorious.
· Loading screen progress bar option now works when using Melee loading screen type.
· Test Document now works properly on maps with Battle.net-only dependencies.
· Publishing a new file using Major revision will now properly set the document version t1.0.
· Publish dialog now properly remembers the Show Real Name setting from previous publish.
· File preview panel now displays author's real name if that option was set during publishing.
· The Import module will now allow importing an override Assets.txt file.
· Undoing a terrain object modification will now alsundassociated terrain changes.
· Editor will display document text from another locale if ntext for the active locale exists.
· Copying points with custom models will display the model properly on the pasted point.
· It is nlonger possible thave multiple default variants in the Game Variants dialog.
· Removed icon support for attribute and variant definitions, as Battle.net does not display these.
· Fixed issues with invalid map bounds when creating 32x32 maps.
· Fixed issues with poor performance in the Terrain Editor when scroll bars are visible.
· Fixed issues with drag-and-drop in Trigger Editor when tracking is not enabled.
· Fixed an issue that would cause a crash if multiple unit forms had tomany abilities.
· Fixed an issue with temporary publish names in the Publish dialog still verifying the original name.
· Fixed an issue with the Unit Manipulates Item trigger.
· Fixed excessive delays on some systems when saving files using the Smaller Files option, and alswhen publishing Locked files.
· Fixed preview panel display in Terrain Editor palettes.
· Fixed performance issues in Terrain Editor when modifying terrain with many road tiles on the map.
· Fixed initial display of variables in the Trigger Debugging Window.
· Fixed generated script for built-in attribute values, which caused them tnot be accessed properly.
· Fixed action list when modifying a Custom Script action without sub-views enabled.
· Fixed loading map dependency data.
· Fixed an issue where loading complex bank files would cause the client tdisconnect from Battle.net.
· Technical Issues
· Fixed an issue where unplugging headphones could cause the game tfreeze.
· Fixed an issue where XP systems running with Unicode characters enabled could prevent a player from starting a multiplayer game.
· Fixed an issue preventing some players from accessing offline play from the login screen.