· Fixed Hellsculpt ritual
· Fixed Curse of Diabolism ritual where an order to “seek out curiosities” did not count as a tribute request NOTE: Still having reports that some requests for tribute are not generating prestige loss when a player is cursed. If anybody thinks they have an example of this please send me a save game file or pbem folder from the turn when this happens (before the tribute request order is executed)
· Fixed the Angelic Host taking the lava terrain bonus instead of the defending player legion
· Fixed problems with events cancelling Vendettas not clearing out pending Demands as well
· Fixed AI problems with the manage resources goal objects that caused the AI to over pay tribute for some rituals
· Fixed AI crash with Assertion of Weakness goal object
· Overhaul of the event timing system so that some events that were being shortchanged a turn got their full length of duration.
· Fixed rare AI bugs dealing with special goals for Assertion of Weakness defense
· Fixed AI bug where strategy pool for determining AI actions was not weighting all the “Bully Neighbor” goals appropriately
· Fixed bug that sometimes prevented artifacts scavenged from the battlefield from appearing in players vault
· Fixed problem with final prestige totals not being displayed above players at the end of the game
· Some fixes for the durations of some events that required a timer that were having their durations cut short by 1 turn.
· Prompt for unused order slots
· Prompt for insufficient tribute allocated when creating orders
· Simple Auto Sort of manuscripts via mouse right click on tray
· New Map Theme: Infernal Divide (map is divided by river in one direction and a chain of bottomless chasms in the other and then filled in with terrain)
· Numerous Bug Fixes
· Fixed bug introduced in 1.06a that could cause script error if a player tried to frame another player for attacking Pandemonium with a ritual that resulted in excommunication
· Fixed bug in AI for Goal Wage Offense Operations In Blood Feud that could result in script error if a specific attack option was selected
· Fixed bug in AI for Goal Support Blood Feud Legion Movement that would result in script error if Secret Manipulation ritual was chosen and path could not be determined
· Improved AI selection process for attacking enemy legions during Vendetta. Weak legions supporting Places of Power or other legions have an increased probability of being attacked first
· Improved AI goal priority architecture so that actions are spread out more logically based on which threats have legions in threatening positions….. i.e. prestige differences are still big factors but that multiplier has been decreased.
· Improved AI threat assessment algorithm so that threat reassessment of opponents is now done for the AI’s every turn.
· Fixed error in Demonic Trance combat move resolution where infernal damage from neutralized opponent’s moves was not being negated
· Fixed bug introduced in 1.06 that could cause script error if a player was eliminated from game
· Fixed bug in Panic special ability where hp damage was not being assigned
· Fixed loophole where diplomatic actions could continue with blood vassal if demand/insult was issued after blood vassal proposal was made but before it was accepted
· Fixed bug in Planar Lock continuation when targeted against multiple opponents on the same turn
· Fixed bug where blood vassal legions were not removed to valid controlled hexes at the end of a Vendetta if they were in enemy territory
· Fixed UI bug where acknowledging some rare information messages did not removal all modal lock conditions
· Fixed AI script bug that sometimes occurred when AI’s attempted to use secret manipulation ritual to move an opponent’s legion into battle with another legion or place of power
· Fixed bug in display of total tribute cards when tribute is assigned for orders
· Fixed bug in conceding territory during diplomatic responses
· Fixed bug in Pilfer, Coerce and Bribe ritual if performed after player had already lost stronghold and legion bribe attempt was successful resulting in legion going over to player who was to be eliminated at end of turn.
· Fixed bug where ritual cap event was still affecting excommunicated players even though it is a Conclave decree and should not apply to them
· Fixed bug where player perk bonuses where not being added to deceit roll for frame attempt success
· The bonus for Pandemonium in determining successful framing for hostile rituals is now 10 instead of 8
· If a player has demonic premonitions active and is the target of a ritual (not the player being framed) then they now receive their Prophecy roll number as a bonus when determining whether frame attempts are successful
· Fixed bug in AI selection of Rain of Brimstone and Vile Oath
· Fixed bug where player could be excommunicated by event and still selected regent
· Fixed bug where paying to continue Planar Lock did not actually continue the lock effect
· Implemented update message to target of Planar Lock that has been continued to the next turn
· Fixed bug where wrong message was sent when player performed rituals against Pandemonium and was excommunicated
· Fixed bug where loyalty for legions was not getting demonic premonitions bonus when events that required a loyalty check occurred
· Fixed bug in AI goal that directed the destruction of opponent’s legions
· Fixed error in display of 3 digit resource stockpiles
· Fixed bug in Dire Dissipation ritual so that attributes as well as hit points are permanently reduced (as the manual says they should be)
· Increased average reformation times of personal guard legions for lower infernal rank Archfiends
· Fixed AI bug where wrong support ritual was being performed during attacks on unclaimed Places of Power
· Increased range threat threshold that AI uses for determining threats to own stronghold by excommunicated players
· Fixed AI bug where goal processing cycled endlessly between goals for buffing up legion for attack and moving legion to attack because battle success chances did not match
· Fixed AI bug where even though a Machine was completed it did not get constructed if the AI prioritized a different goal because the Create Machine goal was removed from the stack and also not in the possible goals pool
· Fixed bug where excommunication of player removed all mod objects from player and not just mod objects that were Infernal Conclave Decrees
· The main point of this update is to correct a problem that occurs in games with Blood Vassals and Blood Lords where the Blood Vassal does not get credit for actions during Vendettas. If you are a host for a PBEM game then I would recommend you update. There are some other fixes as well but the main one is the Blood Vassal problem.
· AI improvements
· balance tweaks and many bug fixes for the turn-based strategy set in Hell
· Fixed bug where fizzure was not clearing the ownership of the Canton (hex)
· Fixed bug where Goal_SatisfyLust was not behaving correctly and failing to drive demands towards viable opponents to set up possible capture of PoP
· Fixed bug where AI players could repeat attempts to accomplish objectives that had already been accomplished because they were not being removed from the strategic goal pool
· Fixed bug where personal guard could be bribed by a Pilfer, Coerce & Bribe ritual
· Fixed bug where Infernal Juggernaut ritual could increase legion movement points above 5 which is the max movement for a legion.
· Fixed bug where Orb of Oblivion removal of Pandemonium while it was occupied by a Usurper would cause script error
· Fixed bug in Bone Breaker combat move for detection of opponent’s previous combat phase shield value
· Fixed bug in Dark Augury for revealing perks where VOID value indicating no perk in list could be treated as a perk
· Fixed bug where Combat Deception/Sowing Confusion ritual against Lies and Rumors decoy would create script error.
· Fixed bug where *Random* avatar was displayed as choice for human player selection
· Fixed decision making process for choosing hex for deployment of reconstituted personal guard.
· Fixed bug where player could challenge the Champion of Pandemonium while he was excommunicated
· Fixed bug where Vendetta Win Secret Objective was not updating correctly
· Fixed bug with Dark Augury ritual where check to ensure unknown information was gained first, interfered with access to seeing items in opponent’s vaults that were already visible.
· Added cancel orders option to legion pop up menu
· Removed “Ding Dong” sound prompt from some of the ritual info pop ups to decrease annoyance coefficient
· Added Confirmation Dialogue Box to switching human players to AI from the host control panel
· Improved AI Goal_CapturePoP to coordinate multiple legions based more on success rate and less on shortest range to cut down on failed attempts and setbacks.
· Improved Antagonism algorithm so that AI is more likely to stick with demands against antagonist during early/mid game. Algorithm still cedes to focusing on prestige leader in late midlate game or case of runaway leader
· Improved heuristic for accumulating needed resources for bidding on relics that will accelerate player position i.e. +1 Order Slots, +1 Critical Attribute
· Rebalanced (reduced) goal pool values for secondary and tertiary goals that are supportive in nature
· Fixed critical bug in AI target selection for capturing opponent Places of Power. Algorithm was selecting worse ranked PoP rather than best.
· Fixed critical bug in AI algorithm for destroying enemy legions in Vendetta and during Excommunication. AI’s could pop capture hexes sub goals onto stack even when odds of combat were good and ended up getting sidetracked.