· Simutrans Iron Bite r035 is based on Simutrans SVN revision 5584. This means, this version inherits all features but also instabilities and problems from Simutrans revision 5584 which should correspond to the stable Simutrans version 111.2.2. Of course I may have broken a lot of things with my changes and Iron Bite r035 might be less stable than mentioned Simutrans nightly.
· A new game splash screen with a backdrop image.
· A new "New Map" dialog with a more relaxed layout of elements.
· An extended skinning system with support for dialog title bar skins.
· A new "Game Options" dialog.
· A new "Player Color" dialog.
· "New Map" from the options menu directly opens the "New Map" dialog instead of the banner screen.
· Experimental support for bigger buttons in some edialogs.
· Optional window drop shadows.
· Experimental support for UI transparency effects.
· Optional transparent news ticker.
· A new configuration file "iron_bite.ini" for Iron Bite specific settings.
· A new factory list layout and design.
· A new goods list design.
· New layouts for tourist attractions and city lists.
· Optional "zebra" two color list backgrounds.
· A new pak set selector screen.
· Configurable zebra colors for lists.
· Leaner station and vehicle lists, saving 44 pixels horizontally.
· Ticker line now 75% opaque instead of 50%
· Toolbar icons got a brighter highlight color.
· The savegame dialog got a slightly different layout.
· "Box" type buttons got a new design.
· Configurable choice between player colored title bars and player colored title texts only.
· News messages now open in the bottom right corner
· News messages got a differently colored dialog body
· A reworked factory info window.
· Slightly improved progress bar.
· Too long filenames will now be shown truncated in the selector boxes.
· Minor changes to the city info dialog and schedule dialogs.
· Experiemental new depot dialog.
· Improved help dialog.
· New station/town labels.
· Station list now got goto location buttons.
· Vehicle list also got goto location buttons.
· Added optional, more lightweight font.
· Dialogs can be display over the main toolbar, too.
· Leaner station detail info dialog, saving 100 pixels horizontally.
· Configurable table and chart background colors.
· Improved object and way info dialogs.
· A new font for the UI
· A new design for the in-game help dialog
· "Goto" buttons for station and vehicle lists
· Fixed some vehicle list bugs
· Fixed station details dialog
· Fine tuning for some object info dialogs
· Minor UI update for the city info dialog
· Fixed some UI text issues