· Unable to connect RaidCall Fix
· Ability to upload customized avatar.
· Option to choose text font, size and color for chatting.
· Added emoticons support for chatting.
· Ability to take screenshot in IM system.
· Added sound alerts of enabling Mic and disabling Mic.
· Ability to find your location in the server.
· Added disconnection notice in IM system.
· Modified the problem of channel list auto expand when entering the server.
· Limitation for user name (only 2 to 16 characters available).
· Added overlay support for Finding Neverland Online.
· Ability to assign nickname for your friends.
· Totally new RaidCall interface to perfect your voice chatting experience
· Drag and drop for moving people into channels.
· Ability to upload custom server logo.
· Added favorite server feature, that means you can add the servers you like into “favorite server” list simply right clicking the server.
· Multi- button mouse support for hotkey setup
· URL links in chat are now clickable.
· Channels now auto expand when connecting to server.
· Server location option added, so you can change a much fast server according to your internet connection speed.
· Feedback system has been added.
· An IM system has now been added in Overlay mode, which means you no longer have to exit the game to be able to chat with friends who are out of game.
· UI can now be scaled via overlay sidebar.
· Speaker position can now be customized in overlay (for instance, if you drag sidebar bottom left corner, then your speaker position becomes top left)
· A Server Ping icon has added so that you may now check your server ping. This icon can also be hidden.
· Modified default scrollbars.
· Overlay windows can now be managed automatically while gaming.
· To display the system menu, you can either right click, or double left click the blank area of the overlay sidebar.
· The default status for overlay is set to 'close.'
If you want to active overlay once game starts, please make sure:
· A. Make sure tick “active overlay once game starts” in overlay settings
· B. Open the configuration file “raidcall/flash/config.xml”under RaidCall install directory and change Autostart parameter setting to “1” in corresponding games option.
· Please note that overlay may or may not work properly set to loading automatically as the game starts.
· Added notification for new messages both in game and out of game.
· Added option to change overlay skin.
Overlay goes live in the following games:
· World of Warcraft
· War3 (only support 32-bit color)
· StarCraft II
· Titan Quest
· Battlefield Bad Company 2
· Warharmer Online
· Call of duty 4
· The overlay in StarCraft II can be activated normally.
· RaidCall would not refresh itself and place the program in the center of the screen in overlay mode in some cases.
· Fixed the bug where a server logo would fail to upload.
· Fixed a problem that arises when trying to change hotkeys.
· Fixed UI and text errors.
· The 'start with windows’ problem has been resolved.