· Added an "Offseason Summary" to the Offseason Center which lists players added/lost during the offseason for each team, along with WAR and team leaderboard for WAR added.
· Added a "GM Transactions History" section to the Manager History screen. It lists all major transactions made for the teams you were in charge of.
· Added a "Preseason Predictions Report", listing projected standings and a top 10 hitters & pitchers list for each sub-league. It gets generated on the first day of Spring Training and is available from both the league menu or the Spring Training screen.
· Decreased effect on fan interest of players singining/leaving
· Tweaked formula that determines FA compensation status to make the number of Type A & B FA's more realistic
· Added "FA type" as a possible column to sortable player lists. For this to show up, the user has to delete his \tables folder inside the OOTP 12 user data folder (i.e. My Documents\ OOTP Developments\OOTP 12\)
· First year player draftees no longer change their bonus demand after being drafted unless they are drafted far higher than expected.
· Improved roster AI
· Added the option to disable delayed injury diagnosis
· Added functions to add states and edit state names in the nations editor
· OOTP will load and display news from the OOTP Developments server on startup (can be disabled in preferences dialog)
· OOTP 12 can track how you play the game, i.e. which screens you visit most frequently (disabled by default, please enable it because it will help us to improve OOTP)
· Fixed several problems with database exports (MySQL dumps)
· Added feature to write data dumps directly into a MySQL database
· Added support for use of "extended INSERT" when creating data dumps for MySQL
· Fixed crash bugs when simulating
· Fixed crash bug when offering certain player minor league contracts
· Fixed other rare crash bugs
· Fixed several bugs