· Fix an Exception when an Anvil chunk has no actual level data in it
· Added "tex_data_bits" to YAML files, so blocks can specify how many bits of their data field contribute to the texture selection.
· Added support for upside-down stairs from weekly 12w08a, and upside- down slabs from 1.2-preview
· Cleaned up stair and slab rendering
· Added "circular" Stone Brick texture from Minecraft 1.2-preview
· Added jungle tree/leaf/sapling texture data from weekly 12w03a and 12w04a
· Added Redstone Lamp textures from weekly 12w07a
· Support for new map format "Anvil" from weekly 12w07a
· Support for new door data format from weekly 12w06a (though it will only actually be enabled for levels saved in Anvil format)
· Added a few further-away lighting level presets
· Fixed the camera position reporting, and some chunk highlighting issues
· Report world position as floats instead of ints
· Fixed a bug where next/prev camera presets could trigger a crash after warping to a different dimension
· Default keys for "Move Faster" (previously Left Shift) and "Move Down" (previously Left Control) have been swapped, to better match the default Minecraft up/down keys (while flying in a Creative map)
· The Ore Highlight Distance slider hasn't actually worked correctly since X-Ray 3.4.0. That's been fixed.
· The render distance wasn't being loaded properly from the saved state from the last run. That's fixed now too.
· Bundle the official Minecraft texturepack for use as a fallback, rather than a third-party pack.
· (internal) update to LWJGL 2.8.3
· "Other" option on world-opening dialog should work more than once
· If the camera is moved out of range of valid chunks, the "-" key can be used to jump back into valid space. There will also be a visual indication of when this is the case.