New in version 3.6.2
March 12th, 2012
- Fix an Exception when an Anvil chunk has no actual level data in it
New in version 3.6.1 (March 1st, 2012)
- Added "tex_data_bits" to YAML files, so blocks can specify how many bits of their data field contribute to the texture selection.
- Added support for upside-down stairs from weekly 12w08a, and upside- down slabs from 1.2-preview
- Cleaned up stair and slab rendering
- Added "circular" Stone Brick texture from Minecraft 1.2-preview
New in version 3.6.0 (February 24th, 2012)
- Added jungle tree/leaf/sapling texture data from weekly 12w03a and 12w04a
- Added Redstone Lamp textures from weekly 12w07a
- Support for new map format "Anvil" from weekly 12w07a
- Support for new door data format from weekly 12w06a (though it will only actually be enabled for levels saved in Anvil format)
- Added a few further-away lighting level presets
- Fixed the camera position reporting, and some chunk highlighting issues
- Report world position as floats instead of ints
- Fixed a bug where next/prev camera presets could trigger a crash after warping to a different dimension
- Default keys for "Move Faster" (previously Left Shift) and "Move Down" (previously Left Control) have been swapped, to better match the default Minecraft up/down keys (while flying in a Creative map)
- The Ore Highlight Distance slider hasn't actually worked correctly since X-Ray 3.4.0. That's been fixed.
- The render distance wasn't being loaded properly from the saved state from the last run. That's fixed now too.
- Bundle the official Minecraft texturepack for use as a fallback, rather than a third-party pack.
- (internal) update to LWJGL 2.8.3
New in version 3.5.1 (January 30th, 2012)
- "Other" option on world-opening dialog should work more than once
- If the camera is moved out of range of valid chunks, the "-" key can be used to jump back into valid space. There will also be a visual indication of when this is the case.