· The player will no longer become stuck in the Feros elevator
· Quickslot abilities are now disabled in elevators
· The pixilated bloom and DoF on Radeon x1650 and x1950 cards has been addressed
· GPF crashes when playing Quasar have been addressed
· The player's weapon will not auto fire if the fire button is released as an active loading screen appears
· Low LOD on Garrus' face has been addressed
· Reconfiguring the PRIMARY INTERACT key (Default set to E) to any other key will no longer make the ENTER key interact TWICE when used.
· Player will not become stuck in his action station in elevators (primarily occurred in the Peak 15 elevators)
· Occasional crash when encountering Rachni on UNC_73 has been addressed
· Using the enter key to add and remove talent points will function properly
· GUI: Pressing U when first getting control of Shepard and then pressing ESC to close it will not cause the player to lose all input functionality
· Romance confrontation conversation will fire after 3rd planet complete
· The player will no longer become stuck when using the Enter key rather than the primary interact key to initiate conversation with certain followers on the Normandy
· Audio skipping during conversations has been addressed
· Addressed cases where Realtec HD audio users were experiencing issues with cut off / crackling audio after patching the game to version 1.01
· The issue regarding dynamic character shadows appearing grainy has been resolved.
· Nihilus and all Turians are no longer missing their face markings
· The issue of Garrus having no lighting on his face until a save is loaded has been addressed
· The game will now create save files when "My Documents" is set to the root of a drive
· The issue where PCs with NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and above video cards were experiencing random General Protection Fault crashes appears to have been fixed with the GeForce 182.06+ drivers. Please ensure when playing Mass Effect that all PC drivers are up to date.