· Chat window is now scrollable with upto 5 pages of text (50 lines).
· Chat window now wraps text properly over multiple lines.
· Chat entry improved, it allows upto 128 character messages, supports selection, copy and paste etc.
· All text rendering has been heavily optimised. Chat text now has no noticable impact on framerate.
· Name tags cannot be seen through walls/objects.
· A car mod shop crash applying certain car mods has been fixed.
· Pickup limit increased to 400.
· The server can now disable all interior entrances/exits.
· Native sqlite database support for pawn. Sqlite is a lightweight alternative to the mysql plugin.
· The name tag drawing distance can be set from the server.
· Insane stunt bonuses can be toggled on/off by the server.
· Various netcode security updates.
· 0.2.2 will use the second major version of SAC.
· Player head movement sync added. Player's characters will look in the direction their camera is looking.
· A new cellphone action enables players to hold a cellphone and look like they're on a call (useful for pen1 based scripts).
· New usable skins; Tenpenny, Pulaski, Hernandez, Ryder, Smoke, Sweet, Mafia Boss.
· Bandwidth and ped sync improvements. 0.2.2 will consume less server bandwidth than 0.2.1.
· Fixed bug with setting player colors of players 100,101,102.
· Increased timeouts to prevent connection loss.
· Decreased CPU time required to process vehicles on the client.
· Fixed animation problem with fire hydrant and spray can.
· Fixed nametags with no player issue.
· Fixed an issue where the client wasn't displaying "You are banned", "Server is full." messages.