· Optimized the policy for excessive tunnelling message.
· Fixed a crash bug during update. (It requires Garena Plus to update, which is coming soon. You may choose to do a manual patch if the auto-update fails.)
· Fixed an unexpected error message when reconnecting to room server;
· Fixed an incorrect operation when reconnecting to room server;
· Fixed a crash bug when setting up Firewall in Windows Vista.
· Update room server list
· Update the room list;
· Add fetching buddy list from Garena Plus
· Bring LAN Game window to the front when LAN Game is activated.
· Optimize the logic of port mapping.
· Enable the function of manual ban, when the ban target is not in the room.
· Optimize room data management.
· Set the room number limit for normal member back to 225, since all users are now using Garena Plus to access LAN Game.
· Update room server data.
· Add clickable effect to , if the user is in the room list. Other content inside will not have this effect.
· Optimize "ban" function. The user will be banned immediately if he/she is in the room. We will continue to work on the problem, where you cannot manually ban a user who is not in the room.
· Update room server info for VN users.
· Update room server addresses.
· Change the hotkey to open Garena Talk to "Ctrl+Tab".
· Remove the "" highlight function in room chat.
· Fix the bug that links color might be too dark in the dark color theme. Now the dark color theme should be alright for you guys.
· Fix the ban list bug.
· Allow opening Garena Talk via the hot key (Ctrl+Tab) in the LAN Game lobby/room.
· Change the message box style from [OKCANCEL] to [OK], when trying to leave room with an ongoing game.
· Update room server.
· Add a new field "Username" in the Server List. You can click the server to check the host in the Room User List at the right hand side.
· Display customized game name in the Server List (Note: game name customization is available to Gold Member only).
· Set restriction on public chat to prevent spam and scam: Only channel admins can send messages with links now.
· Improve UI rendering of several buttons, list view and dialog.
· Fix an incorrect message flow, which might cause performance loss.
· Restrict the use of the command "/publicip" to channel admins only.
· Modify the button behavior so that holding a mouse click over a button and moving to elsewhere will not trigger the button.
· Press F11 key in LAN Game will auto-open Garena Talk if Garena Talk is not open. (Note: This feature requires updates of both Garena Plus and Garena Talk, which will be coming soon and is subject to the availability of Garena Talk in your region).
· Rebuild the dependent library and fix a crash bug.
· Refreshed all room server addresses.
· Fixed the "unable to join AoE game" bug. After this update, others can join your host. You can also join other's host, provided the host has also updated his/her LAN Game to the latest version.
· Removed a few games in some countries and adjusted user status icons in Room user list.
· Fixed the chat color bug for channel admins
· Fix a bug that caused update looping problem.
· Remove some unnecessary "Cancel" buttons here and there.
· Add "Clan Title" to Room User List
· Remove the "Cancel" button in "room is full" message
· Fix a bug related to auto-tunneling.
· Fix the "Add to Favorite Room" bug.
· Fix the "Unable to Play AOE/AOE2" bug.
· Display "Gold Member Only" for custom game name setting