· GXT Support. You can now edit GXT files for custom car names, or any other text for other mods. NOTE: This beta does not backup edited GXT files.
· New and much easier backup restoring. It displays a list of all backups in your GTA folder and lets you choose one to restore.
· Improved automatic update. Now it automatically checks for updates every five days.
· Built-in DMagic1 Wheel Mod installation. If the user doesn't have it installed, GMI will install it automatically (no download required).
· Ability to restart GMI automatically after installing a mod (for installing multiple mods).
· GTA Mod Installer's version is now stored in scripts for mods. This ensures that the mod can't be installed with an older, incompatible version of GMI (starts with v5.0).
· Detects if backup folder already exists. If so, the user is asked if they want to overwrite the existing backup.
· Optional ability to automatically remove a backup folder (and files) for a mod after restoring the backup.
· Other miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.