NEWS ARCHIVE >>
SOFTPEDIA REVIEWS >>
MEET THE EDITORS >>
The Incredible Adventur...Professional Farmer 201...STASIS 1.002ASang-Froid - Tales of W...Gas Guzzlers Extreme 1....DotA Allstars - Warcraf...FlightGear 2.12.1CheatBook December 2013 The Night of the Rabbit...Minecraft Server 1.7.2 ...
7-DAY TOP DOWNLOAD
|Neighbours from Hell|
|GTA San Andreas Hot|
Coffee (Adult) Mod
|Grand Theft Auto IV|
|GTA Vice City Mod -|
Ultimate Vice City
|GTA: San Andreas -|
Mod-Pack RC8 - Snow
|Pro Evolution Soccer|
|Plants vs Zombies +4|
Battle Academy Patch 2.5 - Changelog
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.5:December 2nd, 2013
- New Fortress Metz Campaign. New units, objects, and tiles from the Fortress Metz campaign available as IAP
- Rule change - Armour with morale from 1-50 gets one reaction shot at reduced effect. Armour with 0 morale or less does not react to anyone.
- Performance - memory optimizations improve performance and stability
- Performance - improvements to multiplayer stability
- AI - improved how the AI decides when to assault.
- Fix - AI did not receive penalties for unloading, now fixed.
- Fix - other minor bug fixes
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.3:August 8th, 2013
- Rommel in Normandy: New units and objects from the Rommel in Normandy campaign.
- AI Team movement improvements
- Hide target indicators during AI turn and MP playback
- Fixed save/load during deployment LOS exploit
- Fixed intermittent unit icon display problems on Mac
- Fixed a multiplayer artillery bonus cancellation issue
- Fixed a graphical issue with faded, destroyed objects
- Memory optimizations
- Minor bug fixes
- Editor: Shift-clicking on deployment points buttons will step by 10 points
- Editor (Victory Points Plugin): Shift-clicking on Capture:# button toggles objective between capture and hold
- Scripting: GetWinner - returns the winning side or -1 if the battle has not ended
- Scripting: AddCustomOrder - adds an order to call a function in the scenario script
- Scripting: correction to GetAngle functions
- Scripting: FORCE_POINTS_CALLBACK(side, points) - callback on scenario script, return a point value to override the force selection points
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.1.1:April 16th, 2013
- Fixes and changes:
- A bug related to bridges on the Arnhem maps in Market Garden has been fixed.
- A crash when opening empty campaigns has been fixed.
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.0.7:November 28th, 2012
- Fixed crash in Spanish on all platforms.
- Fixed bug that prevented in-app purchases.
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.0.6:October 26th, 2012
- Invite System! Invite friends to play against you for free, even if they don't own the game!
- Download unofficial campaigns on any platform using the ingame downloader.
- Advanced combat tooltips
- AI updates and tougher AI option.
- Review the last MP turn before you place any orders.
- UI enhancements and bug fixes.
- Many new script commands (check the wiki for detailed documentation).
- Advanced Options provides access to enhanced tooltips and AI options.
- Editor: defaults to current save file.
- Editor: CTRL+SHIFT+D outputs EDITOR_DUMP.TXT to aid in scripting units.
- Editor: CTRL+S to save current editor file
- Script: fix for bad chars in script.
- MP - fixed bug when cancelling bonus in MP.
- Script: Object reaction functions: SCRIPT_REACT and SCRIPT_USER_VALUE implemented.
- Fix: UNITICONS was not being correctly loaded on iPad from custom campaigns.
- New: Can delete user campaigns from MP list.
- Fix: Small tooltip reposition in battle
- Script: new commands to get/set options values.
- Script: multiple scratch arrays, and ability to sort them.
- AI:Script: build unit list to change order that AI units are dealt with.
- AI:Script: SetAIPasses command for multipass AI.
- Fix: UI object scripting for core objects didn't work. Also fixed some other UI script oddness.
- Script: SetUnitTexture - script control for the texture on a unit.
- Fix: didn't save weather state (snow etc).
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 2.0.5:July 13th, 2012
- Includes balance fixes, updates to multiplayer maps, bug fixes and improved feedback.
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 1.8.0:March 14th, 2012
- Cross Platform support. You can now play other players or continue MP games on your iPad!
What's new in Battle Academy Patch 1.7.0:January 17th, 2012
- The update includes a sizeable list of minor bug fixes and some other optimizations plus a bunch of unit balance changes.