· The stability when creating multiplayer games has been improved
· The achievement "Completed training" can be achieved by all players
· The game has been increased stability
· The patch ensures compatibility between Anno 2070 and the add-on Anno 2070 - The Deep Sea
Other changes and bug fixes:
· Various text and icon bug fixes
Most important changes:
· Some formulas require less prototypes to be researched
· Appearance probability of tornado reduced even more
· Recyclable materials can now be mined endlessly at Underwater Recycling Stations
· Overall game stability was improved
· Saved games with more than 600 hours of play time are reacting normally again
· Potential campaign dead ends have been fixed
· An exploit was fixed which allowed building material being credited whilst demolishing building in pause mode
· The impact of rare global ark items was increased
Further changes and bug fixes:
· A bug in the achievement with “The Entire Tech Tree”
· A bug when inviting players into a multiplayer coop game was fixed
· The missing ornamental “Small cross-hedge” was added to the construction menu.
· A bug concerning express delivery in coop mode was fixed
· Did a host set a running game session to public and clicked “OK” he was deleted from the session and it was set to closed. An error message appeared telling the player he was already part of this session. This bug has been fixed.
· By accepting an invitation to a multiplayer session during an intro video, the mouse pointer disappeared. This bug has been fixed.
· The effect of some items concerning ornamental buildings has been adapted.
· Guardian 1.0 and Sentinel 1.0 are no longer neutral buildings. Faction bonuses are having an effect on these buildings now.
· A bug concerning vehicle holograms has been fixed.
· The ship limit points for the “Erebos” submarine were lowered.
· The single player mission “Free Market Economy” was missing two diplomacy actions by Rufus Thorne. This has been fixed.
· In some scenarios after an extinguished Black Smoker on underwater islands had coal as a resource. This has been fixed.
· After unlocking Researchers the resource tab for the fourth civilization level was shown. This has been fixed.
· Several text bugs have been fixed.
· Several icon bugs have been fixed.
· Several smaller issues have been fixed.
· Smaller balancing adjustments in diplomacy action, construction and research costs as well as expansion speed of third parties
· New maps added with additional bonus points for very hard missions.
· Team chat implemented.
· Replay function was added.
· Several interface improvements implemented.
· Usability was improved.
· Balancing adjustments on existing missions.
· The logic for random map generation has been modified to allow for more variety in maps. WARNING: Five digit map numbers from before 1.05 will generate different maps than before
· The full screen menu of statistic buildings has been optimized
· The Continues chapters game settings now have an additional option ‘rare’ for ‘Quests’
· Ready-to-build warehouses and depots on the mouse cursor now automatically change to deep sea warehouses and underwater warehouses when you move the mouse cursor to the open sea or underwater. The right-click menu and the construction menu have been changed accordingly
· F.A.T.H.E.R. world council action ‘Robotic workforce’ now only reduces maintenance costs by 25% (former 50%) for 15 minutes (former 30 minutes)
· Pipette cannot be used to copy other players buildings in multiplayer games anymore
The most important changes in overview:
· Notepad function implemented
· Rival Third Parties will got to war against one another
· DLC-related awards will only be included in the overall count if the corresponding DLC has been activated
· The "Dock" building is now much cheaper to both build and operate
· The sawmill produces more slowly
· Goods depots' Surface-to-air missiles do more damage
· Tornadoes occur more rarely
· Skylar Bane's World Council actions have been rearranged and significantly increased
· Seamus Green's World Council actions have been rearranged, with some weakened and some strengthened
· Underwater Oil fields have been significantly increased at all levels of difficulty
· A bug was fixed which led to own games being flagged as „Other game” and therefore certain achievements not being unlocked.
Further changes and bug fixes:
· NPC Ark Trading ships destroyed by tornadoes now respawn after some time, ensuring that the player still has a partner for passive trade
· Fixed an exploit occurring during trading with third parties per Drag&Drop
· The lumberjack now being correctly processes the "Summer Tree" decorative element
· A bug which led to interface elements being shown in the main menu whenever the game was paused has been fixed
· Ships on trading routes no longer automatically take on quest-related items such as the boarding crew
· Sound effect for placing a Summer Tree was corrected
· In the description of the ornamental building "Reflection", the statue is now properly referred to as an "ornamental building"
· Collision detection has been optimized for ornamental buildings
· The Keeper and Guardian buildings are now correctly referred to as "Ecobalance buildings" in the building interface
· Quests in the "Friendly turn" category designed to support the player when at war with any other third party now count as failed as soon as the player makes peace with that third party (Applies to "Fleet expansion," "Reinforcements", "Cannon fodder" and "Asymmetrical warfare")
· After a multi-player game had been lost, the button "Start new scenario" was mistakenly displayed, which led to subsequent errors. This has been fixed
· An error in the loading screen which occurred when players joined a multiplayer game directly from another multi-player game has been resolved
· A rare error was fixed where the mouse pointer was not displayed while loading certain scenarios and world events
· Ark contents were sometimes lost when switching between online and offline mode, and when loading a saved game from the other mode. This bug has been corrected.
· Contents unlocked using Tech Career points no longer bear the Eco Symbol in the "Bonus Content" menu
· An error in the visualization of sequenced movement and attack commands has been fixed
· A bug was fixed which could lead to the game looking as if it were accelerated when a player had enabled time acceleration while simultaneously inviting a co-op partner to their game
· The volume of the Related Designs Jingles at the start of the game has been reduced
· It is no longer possible to move the camera during the introductory sequence of the Bonus Mission "Return to C.O.R.E."
· Animation of the damage to the pirate base when bombarded by a long-range missile has been improved
· Diplomacy menu improved in co-op games
· A rare error has been fixed which led to the population not consuming any more tea after a savegame loaded
· Audio feedback revised for certain quests
· Several small quest bugs were fixed
· Several text errors have been corrected
· Several improvements in chat and when adding contacts
· And much more.
· Additional ornamental buildings added
· Implemented ‘Instant pickup’ feature
· Military balancing refined
· The feature that lets you choose environmental influences in the Continuous Game settings does now work properly
· The single mission ‘Return to C.O.R.E.’ does not support Coop play anymore, due to complications with the NPC slots
· Increased the probability of a tornado disaster and the interval at which they can occur
· Refined license balancing
· Rebalanced diplomatic actions ‘Stock trading’, ‘Research money’, ‘Investment’ and ‘Shady deal’
· Improved residence interface
· Improved rewards for Disaster Quests
· Explosions that are caused by disaster rather than player actions, do not destroy roads anymore
· Considerately increased the effect of the media channels ‘Check Up – The Consultation’, ‘Neighbourhood Watch’ and ‘Safety in Research’
· Increased building costs of the ‘River sewage treatment plant’
· Rebalanced energy and building costs of the ‘Deep sea warehouse’
· Fixed a graphical issue in 1600x900 resolution
· Fixed an issue where a Production Chain was still displayed in the Building Menu after the Ornament tab was opened
· Fixed an issue where Keto reappeared hours after she was defeated
· Fixed an issue with the display of the amount of inhabitants the Warehouse interface
· Fixed an issue with the build blocker of the Offshore wind park
· Fixed several minor text issues in tooltips, menus and achievements
· Fixed a minor graphical issue with the numbering of stacked items
· Fixed an issue where two items that affect all buildings of a certain faction had no effect on some buildings
· Fixed an issue where the ingame chat of a previous session was occasionally still displayed in a later session
· Fixed an issue where the camera would not change the zoom from under water to above water after clicking on a newsbar entry that related to an above water event
· Fixed a minor graphical issue with mobile buildings that occurred when the player did not have enough resources to build them
· Fixed a wrong mini map ping in one of Hiro Ebashis quests
· Pressing the ‘shift’ and ‘u’ while selecting another players residence buildings does not prompt the ‘Cheat discovered!’ message anymore
· Fixed an exploit that let you infinitely stack item effects on a single ship
· Fixed an exploit in the single mission ‚Free Market Economy’
· Fixed an issue where the wrong portrait picture of another player was displayed in multiplayer
· Fixed several issues in the Mission Ranking screen
· Improved third party reactions to trading with foes and friends
· Fixed an exploit that allowed unlimited gain of Influence with Tori Bartok by building and demolishing the same Academy building
· Multiplayer stability further improved
· First Ornamental Buildings for Ecos and Tycoons implemented.
· Stability and performance improved for several system specs.
· Unit limit increased.
· Fixed an issue in the winning screen of several campaign missons.
· Fixed a severe graphical issue that occurred on Windows XP with graphics cards of the ATI-Radeon-HD 2000 and 3000 series.
· Fixed several small text issues, such as typos and overlappings.
· AI behaviour improved.
· Fixed an exploit that allowed the player to sink Keto as well as Trenchcoat using the EMP.
· Fixed performance issues related to toll items.
· Fixed an issue with the Start button.
· Fixed Achievements: "Floating Clearance ", "The Latest Technology", "The Entire Tech Tree", "Back to Nature", "Too Good to Throw Away".
· Fixed smaller issues in several quests
· Fixed smaller issues with the interface.
The most important changes:
· Stability of multiplayer mode has been improved
· Stability of campaign mode has been improved
· Stability of missions has been improved
· In rare cases it was impossible to defeat „F.A.T.H.E.R.“ in the last mission
· Stability of item slots has been improved
· A save game error which led to a warehouse being able to delete a nearby ark from the map was fixed
· Intro video: Eve’s first audio played too quietly, even at maximum volume
· Achievement unlocking has been improved
· Sometimes the wrong quantity of goods had been loaded when trading
· Improved damage animation for pirate base and Sokow branch office
· Music could have occasionally been missing from the mission outros
· Errors with World Council actions were corrected
· Wheel of needs did not automatically update when changing from one residence to the next
· Added additional “Back” function to the “World statistics”, “Message archive”, “Profile data” und “Daily events” sub-menues
· “Return to C.O.R.E.“ scenario: Increased incidence of fertility for algae
· Improved the animation of the B 13 Condor in hover mode
· Various minor graphical errors have been corrected
· Text overlaps & errors were corrected
· Rare problems occuring during ANNO 2070 registration on ubisoft.com were fixed
· Problem with disproportionately large campaign save games was fixed
· The problem causing the serial key to be demanded twice was fixed
· Unlocking of the “Firebird” Bombers adjusted to Tech level “Lab assistant”
· Cost of the Construction plan for the „Hydro-electric dam“ increased to 5 generators. 3 maintenance units and 1 prototype were also added to the cost.
· Cost of the emergency equipment for extinguishing oil rig fires reduced to 1500 credits and 20 tons of tools.
· Cost of the effluent pump reduced to 5000 credits and 15 tons of tools.
· Damage done by the “Colossus” warship increased to 60.
· Damage done by the “Colossus” depth charges increased to 260.
· „Hovercraft“ hitpoints reduced to 350, damage against ships reduced to 25, number of item slots reduced to 2, loss of speed caused by damage increased.
· Military AI optimized.