Panzer Elite Action follows the story of three tank commanders and their crew. The German commander, pumped by the fast success in Poland and France, moves on to the Eastern Front and the brink of victory with the taking of Stalingrad.
We meet the Russian commander in desperate straits as he helps defend Stalingrad, and follow him as the tide turns against the Germans and he joins the massive tank battle of Kursk.
The American commander enters the war on the Normandy Beachhead on D-Day. After the struggle for the Bocage, he defends the German outbreak at the Battle of the Bulge, and then drives on to the victorious crossing of the Rhine.
Here are some key features of "Panzer Elite Action":
· Command your tank through 18 missions over 3 different campaigns and experience the biggest battles of the 2nd World War - from Stalingrad to the tank battle of Kursk to the Beaches of Normandy
· Become the leader of your own squad and employ a wealth of strategies
· The fast paced, action packed game puts you right into the battlefield filled with dozens of AI controlled airplanes, anti tank cannons, infantry and enemy vehicles.
· Feel the power of 30 tons of steel armor around you as you crush through the destructible environment, mowing down trees and destroying entire buildings
· Popular "Conquest" style multiplayer mode for up to 32 players, allowing for complex team strategies utilizing the different tank's unique advantages
· Additional maps and vehicles available for download after release