Enter into a world of merciless combat and blood thirsty competition, and enjoy the unrivalled challenge of facing human opponents right from the point of stepping into battle. Check out a new Furry trailer where you will get to view some in-game action that will give you a good idea on what the game is all about.
FURY - the revolutionary Player versus Player, Massively Multiplayer Online game (PvP MMO).
Unlike most other games, Fury doesn't shackle you with class restrictions. It won't make you grind levels for months before you can begin PvP, and it won't make you fight a single mob.
The intense speed of Fury's combat is unlike anything you have ever seen in an MMO. Most of your abilities are instant-cast, which allows you to traverse obstacles and chase fleeing enemies instead of being frozen in place waiting for a spell to finish casting.
Wrapped around the pure adrenaline rush of the gladiatorial combat is an in-depth character advancement system that lets you unlock over 400 abilities which you can use to develop a character-class all of your own. Add a huge array of powerful weaponry and spells, with Clan and individual Ladders to dominate, and you have a formula that is guaranteed to bring out the competitive spirit in you.
The time has come. Unleash the Fury and start playing right away!
Fury currently contains three game types offering individual and team competition with team sizes varying from 4 to 12 players. Vortex
Vortex is best described as advanced 'capture the flag'. Your team must capture the Vortex crystals and return them to your base, but beware the crystals can be stolen from you too! This game type focuses on tactical play, and thinking about your plan of attack will give you the edge to out-play your opponent.
Elimination is straight up 4v4 combat, pitting your skill and strength against your opponents in a fight to the death. You will need to think quickly as the 'best of three' format allows you time to change your strategy if you lose a round.
Bloodbath is free for all mayhem. It's every man for himself, so survivability and killing power are essential. Collect blood tokens from your fallen enemies to build up points and climb the score board to victory.
Upon entering a War zone in Fury, your opponents are selected by a dynamic matchmaking system. This unique system looks at a number of attributes to find an opponent that is as close to your skill level as possible. This ensures that battles are always fair, competitive, and most of all - fun!
No competitive game is complete without ranking, and in Fury, ladders are the main focus. You can track clans and individuals for each game type along with being able to show others your own record.
There are also ladders that only take into account your best 10 number of games. This removes the 'grind' element seen in other competitive ladders, making skill the key factor, not time.
The future of Fury's competitive play is constantly evolving with one of the first developments being regular tournaments offering prizes to the winning players and teams.
Community feedback on all issues related to competition is welcome, as this will ensure the game maintains an enjoyable and balanced environment to compete in.
Here are some key features of "Fury ":
· PvP combat focused - every development decision is made with the goal of providing players the ultimate Player vs. Player experience.
· Combat with the exciting pace of an FPS game, and the strategic depth and character development of an RPG.
· A dynamic matchmaking system that ensures players always fight opponents of equal skill and experience.
· Classless advancement system for ultimate flexibility means no more gimping your character or being constrained to a specific set of abilities. In Fury you don't choose a class - you define your own!
· Fury provides instant action to catch your attention, and the meaningful depth to hold it.
· The game features an extensive Realm competition system with many other Realms to compete against.
· A core system of Ladders and Tournaments that allows clans and solo players to prove their skill.
· There are over 400 abilities, each with 10 available ranks providing near endless possibilities for character advancement and achievement.
Fury is an MMO that you can actually achieve things in during your lunch hour.
· Challenge system for battling friends, group mates or clan mates, either for practice or for bragging rights.
· This ultimate next-generation game is built on Unreal Engine 3.