Mankind teeters on the edge of extinction, clinging to the bones of the old world while trying to recover long forgotten secrets. The Grand Canyon is the last bastion of humanity. The Shiva virus, which wiped out nearly all of humanity, has left the survivors and subsequent generations altered. The virus caused mutations, some of which were benign, some malignant, and just some incredible.
It is your choice to either rise above the hardships of the post-apocalyptic world and rebuild what was lost or embrace the destruction and erase the corrupt world that remains. On which side will you stand in the fight for Fallen Earth?
Here are some key features of "Fallen Earth":
· First Person Shooter/Role-Playing Game Hybrid: Combines the accuracy of FPS combat with the depth and customization of RPG character advancement.
· Classless Advancement: Utilize the robust skill-based system to build characters with multiple stats, skills, mutation paths, trade-skills and factions.
· Massive Real-Time Crafting System: Make 95 percent of the in-game items (vehicles, consumables, weapons, armor and more) while scavenging, fighting, exploring or even when offline.
· Unique Faction Systems: Ally with or rally against six factions to determine how the post-apocalyptic world is rebuilt.
· Multiple Game Play Modes: Experience multiple styles of game play including crafting, exploration, vehicle combat, PvP and scavenging in both solo and group play.
· Vast Explorable World: Put survival instincts to the test while experiencing 70 unique towns with more than 5,500 missions spread over 1,000 square kilometers of zoneless territory.
· Tactical Player vs. Player: Battle in one of the open PvP areas or wage war with the factions to claim control of towns, unlocking special missions and items.
· 10 days trial