Evochron Alliance is the sequel to Evochron, which introduced space-sim fans to a diverse universe of interactive real-time sc-fi gameplay with several new and unique elements. Set in a newly colonized area of space, Evochron Alliance continues where the original left off and adds a single player campaign involving an elusive alien race known as the Vonari. As a freelance mercenary, you will soon be called upon to protect the Alliance territories and confront the Vonari where they live.
The sequel includes many new features requested by the players, including revised graphics, shipyard construction system, new hidden benefits, new weapons, new technology, custom mission designing, enhanced custom system designing, and more.
One of the main design objectives for Evochron Alliance was to provide many new options to customize the game. Space-sim fans are very imaginative people who often have their own vision of how such a game should be done. Evochron Alliance gives you the freedom to change many aspects of the game to help bring your ideas to life.
Such options include the ability to import your own ship designs, textures, HUD designs, create custom systems, and more. Combined with the diverse control options and freeform gameplay, Evochron Alliance provides a feature-packed template that can be used to explore your design ideas.
Here are some key features of "Evochron Alliance":
· True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to
· All new dedicated interactive training mode to provide the necessary basics for survival
· Unified single player and multiplayer gameplay which lets you keep what you earn in both modes. Multiplayer features both AI and human controlled ships. Built-in voice chat included
· Enhanced 3D game engine with new effects, textures, and performance.
· A very dynamic economy with a lot of variables
· Explore for hidden commodity and weapon storage containers which offer free reloading, upgrades, and other valuable items
· Use your wealth to build new ships, buy better weapons, install upgrades, load commodities, and more
· All new Shipyard lets you customize your ship for the role you want to play. · · · Optimize your ship for defense, exploration, combat, or transporting... the choice is yours
· No restricted trade lanes or warp gates to hold you back. The game's universe is yours to explore with an open space navigation system and built-in jump drives
· Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields
· In-game real time control of buying and selling, no dropping to a non-interactive cut scene when docking. You are in control of your ship the entire time
· Realistic environment interaction. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and combat strategy
· Quick one-key access to jump drive navigation and inventory management. · · You control all system travel and inventory decisions right from the cockpit
· Explore both charted and uncharted systems with several secret locations to discover. Create your own custom systems to further populate the Evochron universe
· Form clans in multiplayer and use profile indentifiers to establish the threat level of your clan with other clans in the game
· Modify the Heads-Up-Display, cockpit, textures, ships, and names of all weapons, items, upgrades, and ship frames to customize the look and feel of the game. Evochron Alliance lets you use your imagination to customize the game for your own design preferences
· Supports keyboard, mouse, and joystick flight control. Use the controls you prefer to play the game. Force feedback control is also supported.