Echoes of Faydwer is the third expansion pack for EverQuest II and the first EQII expansion pack with content for beginners to high-level players (Levels 1 to 70 and a lot more). This new trailer will give you a great idea on what the game is all about. Enjoy!
This expansion introduces a new playable race, The Fae, an enchanted race of winged creatures. The Fae dwell on the continent of Faydwer, in the arboreal city of Kelethin, the new starting city being added to new chapter in the EQII saga. Echoes of Faydwer includes over 350 new quests, a new selection of profession hats, cloaks, armor, and new horse mounts available to players of all levels.
EQII players will encounter over 40 new types of creatures to face, more than 20 new zones and adventure areas, and will be able to compete against other players for new PvP (Player vs. Player) rewards, plus all-new items, equipment, spells and tradeskill recipes.
The Achievement system introduced in the Kingdom of Sky expansion has been enhanced to include additional sub-class abilities, allowing players to further customize their characters' abilities.
Here are some key features of "EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer":
· New content and zones available for players of all levels (1 - 70)
· New playable race - The Fae
· New starting location - Kelethin
· Over 350 all-new quests
· Cloaks that can be worn by your player character
· All-new Profession Hats and Armor
· Over 20 new adventure zones: lush forests, vampire-infested castles and arboreal cities
· Over 40 new types of creatures
· New rewards for PvP (Player vs. Player) combat
· New player housing, items, equipment, spells and tradeskill recipes
· Levels for Guilds raised from 50 to 60