Grab the wheel and hold on as you takedown the competition with the most spectacular smashes this side of Hollywood. Use your car as a weapon and battle to the front of the pack.
Live dangerously and indulge your thirst for twisted metal with a dedicated crash mode that rewards you for creating massive pile-ups. With over 100 events spanning 40 tracks, addictive multiplayer gameplay, and the most dramatic crashes ever seen in a videogame, Burnout 3: Takedown is a breakneck, adrenaline-fuelled, awe-inspiring racing experience. Aggressive racing required, seatbelts not included and not available.
Here are some key features of "Burnout 3 Takedown":
· Risk & Reward: Take risks and battle your foes as you navigate oncoming traffic and near-misses, catch air, tail-gate, and drift to earn boost. Slam cars into walls and traffic or pile them into the back of an 18-wheel semi for Burnout Points.
· Crash Mode: Cause wanton destruction in a game mode dedicated to demolition. Smash into (and through) busy intersections, creating maximum damage to unlock new rewards and more features.
· 9 Race Modes: Single Race, Tournament, Lap Eliminator, Burning Lap, Road Rage, and more.
· Multiplayer Modes: Including Quick Line, Battle Race, Road Rage, and Party Crash, where 2-16 players participate in a pass-the-controller match-up.
· 7 Online Modes*: Race online with up to 6 players on the Xbox- or PlayStation-2 computer entertainment system. Battle through full oncoming traffic in online variations of Crash Mode, Single Race, Road Rage, and more.
· 70+ Vehicles: 12 different classes including European exotics, American muscle cars, mid-size sedans, sports cars, compacts, buses, semi trucks, and more.
· 40+ Tracks: Driving locations span 3 continents. Take on and takedown opponents across a broad range of conditions and environments, and experience dozens of unique crash junctions.
· Crash Technology: Sophisticated crash technology recreates high-speed crashes with extreme detail and allows you to use your wheels as a weapon and takedown rivals, controlling the car even after impact.