WinAuth 3.1.8 / 2.0.10 Classic
Windows Battle.net Authenticator for Diablo, World of Warcraft and Starcraft.
WinAuth is a small application similar to the Mobile Authenticators for iPhone and Android that will help you secure your Battle.Net account for Diablo III, Starcraft and World of Warcraft.
- Register a new Battle.Net Authenticator
- Load/save/create multiple encrypted authenticators
- Restore/clone existing iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile 7 authenticators using the Restore Code
- Import directly from Android Mobile Authenticator and Java enabled phones (thanks Simon)
- Import manual keys from other software authenticators
- Skin WinAuth to look like the latest official app, or create your own custom skin
- Export keys for other authenticator applications including iPhone/Android
- Displays code as bitmap making it harder to be read by malicious apps
- Auto/manual time-sync with Battle.net servers
- Auto-refresh code showing code's valid duration or manual operation by pressing button
- Always on top option
- Hide to system tray
- Start with Windows
- Optional auto "copy to clipboard" on code generation
- Show/hide serial number
- Auto type directly into code field on hitting a single system-wide hotkey
- Send backups of authenticator data to your email
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.8
- Update Glyph/Trion branding and authenticator to use 6 digits
- Fix issue with error on copying to clipboard