WinAuth is a small application similar to the Mobile Authenticators for iPhone and Android that will help you secure your Battle.Net account for Diablo III, Starcraft and World of Warcraft.
Here are some key features of "WinAuth":
· Register a new Battle.Net Authenticator
· Load/save/create multiple encrypted authenticators
· Restore/clone existing iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile 7 authenticators using the Restore Code
· Import directly from Android Mobile Authenticator and Java enabled phones (thanks Simon)
· Import manual keys from other software authenticators
· Skin WinAuth to look like the latest official app, or create your own custom skin
· Export keys for other authenticator applications including iPhone/Android
· Displays code as bitmap making it harder to be read by malicious apps
· Auto/manual time-sync with Battle.net servers
· Auto-refresh code showing code's valid duration or manual operation by pressing button
· Always on top option
· Hide to system tray
· Start with Windows
· Optional auto "copy to clipboard" on code generation
· Show/hide serial number
· Auto type directly into code field on hitting a single system-wide hotkey
· Send backups of authenticator data to your email
· OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 (32 or 64 bit)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue#77: Extra warning on cancelling encryption
· Issue#76: fix prior version Android compatibility
· Issue#73,Issue#75: Fix corruption of authenticator file on cancel or bad password.
· Move Beta form to also include new authenticator.
· Fix position and font of serial.
· Change serial to default to hidden.
· Fixed explicit password error
· Add support for Guild Wars 2 authenticator.
· Improved skins management and save skin per authenticator
· Add key recovery
· Add better error reporting
· Fixed Issue#53, Issue#62, Issue#63