Warsow SDK 1.51
Warsow is a standalone first person shooter for Windows and Linux.
The graphics are in a cartoonish style with celshading-like_but_not_Manga style, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching the action full of fun and speed. The game got some of its inspiration from titles like Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio or Speedball. A complete game to be played on networks and between friends
- Standalone game for Windows and Linux ;
- 3D Engine based on Qfusion (a modification of Quake 2 GPL engine) ;
- eSport oriented FPS ;
- Fast-paced gameplay focused on trix (trick jumps) and art of move ;
- Complete Power-up System including Weak and Strong fire mode for each weapon ;
- Cartoonish graphics with celshading-like_but_not_Manga style, mixing dark, flashy and dirty textures, matching with action full of fun and speed ;
- References : Quakeworld, Quake3 CPMA, Jet Set Radio, Speedball.