Ultra Core Protector is a free anti-cheat client-server software for server protection from unscrupulous players.
It currently supports the following games: Half-Life, Condition Zero, Counter-Strike 1.6, Day of Defeat, Adrenaline Gamer, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike Source, MuOnline.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· nVidia Optimus compatibility
· Added optional ability to login on to the server with the included VAC
· Enhanced search bad utilities
· HL1. Fixed gratuitous kicks when connecting or map changes
· HL1. Now nick change the prefix [NO-UCP] not write to player config
· HL1. Support ESL and ESWC players models
· HL2. Compatibility with the latest build 5028
· HL2. Strengthened anti-cheat protection
· HL2. Lock command r_drawothermodels
· HL2. Support Zombie Riot textures
· HL2. Support Team Fortress 2
· HL2. The current version does not work backwards compatibility