Singularity Viewer 1.8.6 Build 6156 / Build 6325 Alpha
Try a new viewer for the Second Life and OpenSim games
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Singularity Viewer 1.8.5 Build 5617:
- Fixes to shader compilation problems and standards compliance issues (Andros Baphomet)
- Merged new revoke animations functionality (Sovereign Engineer)
- Added enhanced support for Nvidia cards (NVAPI) which among other things allows automatic use of discrete GPU in dual GPU systems (Sovereign Engineer)
- Allow alt-camming and terrain parcel selection from farther away, easing tasks such as partitioning regions and zooming around (Latif, Lirusaito)
malware send us
- FILE SIZE:
- 26.8 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Singularity Viewer Dev Team
- C: \ Tools
Singularity Viewer is a useful tool for Second Life and OpenSim that blends the look of the official viewer with the latest and greatest of available technology, and to stay compatible with future Second Life changes and features.
Last updated on January 24th, 2015