PixelArt Whiteboard is a small application that allows pixel artists and project coordinators to collaborate at the same project in a seamless environment where everyone with edit privileges can edit a canvas at the same time.
With PixelArt Whiteboard artists can also show off their creations to spectators in real time.
Here are some key features of "PixelArt Whiteboard":
· Simple tools: Pencil, Flood Fill, Line, Rectangles, Ovals, Clear.
· Supports framed animation per art asset.
· Server maintains multiple art assets simultaneously.
· Clients can open multiple documents at the same time.
· Clients can spectate art side by side.
· Server password protection.
· Optionally publish your server, others can view it in the global server browser.
· Server administrators can set privileges (add/edit/spectate art).
· Server administers can allow guests to join and watch or edit.
· Artwork saved as PNG on server, frame by frame for easy access.
· Global swatch. Anyone who can edit can amend the swatch (and load/save).
· Preview window with animation playback controls and zoom.
· Global chat interface with history.
· Uses DirectX, so zooming in and around your art is lightning quick.
· Dockable, scalable, detachable, collapsible user interface.