If you ever wanted to carefully analyze your opponent's moves during a chess game this is the app you were looking for.
With Kvetka you can carefully watch how pro's think in certain situations, giving you the possibility to view chess games from pages like Chessville, Chessbase, Chessgames, etc.
With its extremely small size and coverage, Kvetka works with all UCI analyzing engines, but doesn't allow you to actually play chess games.
- Friendly user interface.
- Uses comparably small area on the screen.
- Works with all UCI engines for analysing the game. The strongest (as we believe) engine Houdini supports this format. One of the fastest free engines – Stockfish 3 – is distributed together with Kvetka.
- It intends for analysing games only. You can't play chess with Kvetka, but we are thinking about it.
- PGN and FEN support. It also opens such formats as EPD, CBH (from Chessbase) and SI4 (from SCID).
- You can easily add the games via the clipboard.
- Recognizes online chess games from various web sites
- Supports different fonts and encodings that are used by chess sites.
- Kvetka's functionality can be greately extended with plugins. For example opening book support, hints on a board and games printing availability can be added.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A new version of program is released - Kvetka 3.24. Again we had to adapt to a new design of online chess games from chesspro.ru. We also added a new hotkey which shows an additional position information (available castlings, number of invertible half-moves, etc.) and made some other minor changes.