Gamecube ISO Tool 1.0.1 Build 5
A useful Gamecube utility for Wii Backup Manager
The main purpose of GCIT is as a testbed for gamecube functionality in Wii Backup Manager.
- Read and write Full size (scrubbed) or trimmed ISO/GCM, GCReEx and DiscEx formats with direct conversion.
- Extract games from GCOS multiboot ISOs to any of the supported formats.
- Command line options for batch processing etc.
- Save the original file layout to trimmed ISOs, allowing full size ISOs to be rebuilt at a later date with the same file layout as the original.
Gamecube ISO Tool
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: I forgot to remove special characters like ":" from the default filename in the dialog when saving ISO.
- Fixed: When uploading the log to the Ctrl-V website, the document title should've been "GCIT log" instead of "Ctrl-V log"