Game Maker is a useful application that will allow you to create games with ease without having to be a certified programmer.
The easy to use interface will allow even the most inexperienced to create masterpieces without writing a single line of code. Create 2D games, 3D games arcade games and even role-playing adventures.
- Option added to force Software Vertex Processing when Direct3D is initialised, this should solve some driver issues and restores GM8.0 behaviour (NOTE: This will be slow rendering down but may improve compatibility)
- Added several new GML functions (NOTE: No Help entries just yet)
- clamp( number, min, max ) - returns number once it has been clamped between the min and max values
- lerp( val1, val2, amount ) - returns val1 + ((val2 - val1) * amount). (NOTE: amount is not clamped, but is expected to be in 0..1 range)
- Fixed bugs
- 0003781 Non-existing surface Crashes the Program
- 0003737 d3d_set_projection_ext stops execution of script
- 0003429 surfaces and display_reset() results in crash
- 0003368 License stamper does not work
- Addressed issue
- 0003791 Shifting part of the room
- 0003767 Set region position
- 0003722 Reading in online highscores using 39dll.dll has stopped working
- 0003720 rotating view [wish]
- 0003694 Lib's and others languages
- 0003604 Rounding errors
- 0003586 Game wind...