Game Editor is an interactive multimedia tool for game development, with a simple and intuitive interface and a rich set of features.
The software allows anyone to develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices, with no programming knowledge required!
The tool is designed to be portable across many different platforms, including Windows (9x, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, XP), PocketPC (WinCE) and Linux.
Game editor will let you make games without having to worry about system issues, leaving you with more time to spend on your game design. And more time to design, means better games.
No need to worry about Windows, Pocket PC, and Linux differences. With Game Editor there are no differences. You can play any game you want!
Here are some key features of "Game Editor":
· Propagate events to other actors
· Multiple levels in a single file
· Helper actors
· Transparent actors
· Infinite actors
· Z-Depth control
· Clone and remove actors
· Multiple animations per actor
· Set parent actors
· Create actor paths
· Full screen or window mode
· Configurable resolution and frame rate
· Configurable audio format
· Control the view as the actors
· Tile draw tool
· Global and local scripts
· Global and Local Actor variables
· Periodic and Random timers
· Generate stand alone games for Windows, PocketPC and Linux
· Load jpeg, gif, png, bmp, pcx, tga, xpm, xcf, lbm and tif image files
· Load Ogg Vorbis, wav, mid, mod, s3m, it and xm music files
· Load wav, voc, iff and 8SVX audio files
· Persistent multiple undo/redo levels