GTA Mod Installer 5.0 Beta
This tool will allow you to install various modifications for GTA3 and Vice City
Fans have found ways to integrate a wide range of visual and functional aspects to the game which in most cases prolonged its success and maintained fans interested in the game. Mods can be found just about anywhere but the tricky part for some users was installing them.
GTA Mod Installer is a useful application for modders and not only, that will allow them to create and install modifications for the Grand Theft Auto III and GTA: Vice City games. It's a straightforward solution that can help out a large number of players who normally wouldn't have the skills required to manually install them.
The application helps you out by using a Wizard like interface in which you follow on screen instructions and choose from various installation options, for example if you want to add a custom vehicle to the game or a script file.
A great feature about this tool is that it can convert GTA3 cars to Vice City and Vice City cars to GTA3. This will allow you to get the best of both games!
- Install Mods Using Script Files
- Install Vehicles
GTA Mod Installer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- GXT Support. You can now edit GXT files for custom car names, or any other text for other mods. NOTE: This beta does not backup edited GXT files.
- New and much easier backup restoring. It displays a list of all backups in your GTA folder and lets you choose one to restore.
- Improved automatic update. Now it automatically checks for updates every five days.
- Built-in DMagic1 Wheel Mod installation. If the user doesn't have it installed, GMI will install it automatically (no download required).