FSX Registry Utility 1.3
A tool that reports the FSX path in the Windows Registry.
The FSX Reg Utility was designed especially for users with custom setups or who manually copied the FSX installation to another folder or drive and reformatted their drives, but want to retain their FSX installation with all its add-ons.
- Reports the FSX path in the Windows Registry
- Repairs the FSX path in the Windows Registry
- Handles both LOCAL_MACHINE and CURRENT_USER root registry keys
- Checks the path to make sure the fsx.exe file is present
- Warns if the registry path is missing
- Sets the registry path(s) to the fsx.exe file
- Sets the registry path(s) to the CD-ROM drive
- Warns if the fsx.exe is not in folder on clicking the "Set" button
- Avoids the need to reinstall FSX in the event of registry corruption
- Automatically searches for the FSX Reg key in the Windows RegEdit program
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Update - Adds full Windows Vista UAC compatibility. Status - Added.
- Update - New expanded Readme/Help file in CHM format (Compiled HTML Help). Status - Added.
- Change - The INI file that switches on the AutoCheck feature is now contained in the subfolder called "INI File" in this archive, instead of the previously embedded ZIP file (See AutoCheck topic in CHM file).