This program will allow you to test and try out ship fittings to determine the best fit, and fine tune your ships capabilities to your specific needs. This tool is popular for its numerous options including the ability to determine effects from wormholes, gang bonuses, boosters, remote repping, and various other examples.
While constantly expanding, its basic purpose is to find tanking, damage output, mining yield, and fitting limitations according to a specific set of skills that may be changed.
- Crane has correct capacitor recharge time now
- 'Full Duplex' Ballistic Targetting System ROF bonus was corrected
- Some civilian modules were added
- Database updated to Dominion 1.1
- Reactivation Delay parameter is now accounted for in the capacitor usage column
- Coefficient in Align Time formula has been adjusted slightly
- Deleting module with [Delete] shortcut used to cause error in some cases. This should no longer happen
- DPS Graphs window got new option to include target resistances and transversal trackbars were replaced with new vector velocity indicators which should be more intuitive and allow for greater range of situations to be simulated