The Draft Cruncher is a completely customizable interactive draft tool. It's easy enough for a Fantasy Football rookie to use, yet it is packed with the data and features that Fantasy Football Experts crave. Also, it has a simple printable cheat sheet based on everything unique to your league.
Interactive Draft board (or Draft Central)
Includes (all on one screen):
- Ability to select a player from anywhere his name is listed
- Top Overall Rankings
- By Position Rankings
- ADP Rankings
- My Roster; Displays, by position, all the players you've selected
- Drop-off graph; displays the projected drop off in production, by position, for all players expected to be selected prior to your next pick
- Players expected to be selected; displays the number of players expected to be selected, by position, prior to your next pick
- Overall Pick count
- Pick Timer; you input the allotted time and our counter will count it down. It also starts counting up when someone is over the allotted time
- Undo last pick (and the ability to keep undoing until your draft is correct again)
Player Profile Window
Click on a players name anywhere on the Draft Cruncher and you'll see the following:
- We tell you if the player you clicked on is a good value pick at your current draft spot.
- Projected Stats
- O-Line Rank
- Strength of Schedule
- Playoff Schedule
- Key Additions and Losses for his team
- Coaching Staff Changes for his team
Bye-Week Warning System
The Draft Cruncher gives you an alert about all the players who have the same bye week as someone you've already drafted
Our projected stats are a compilation of all your favorite sources
You can overwrite our stats with your own (with the capability of returning to default projections)
New projections will be available every week. Just click "get updates" and they will automatically be downloaded to your desktop.
ADP (Average Draft Position)
Along with our projected stats the ADP's will be updated weekly
We have ADP's for leagues with:
PPR (with and without)
IDP (with and without)
Tag a player as a Sleeper and we'll let you know when he's likely to be picked before your next pick.
Tag a player as a bust and we'll lower him in the rankings (a bit)
You can identify what players are being kept by team #. This is handy for our Draft Analysis
The Draft Cruncher works with all scoring systems
Custom League Setups
Draft Cruncher has special configurations for some unique league set-ups
- IDP (Individual Defensive Players)
- PPR (Points Per Reception)
- 2 Starting QB's
- No Starting TE's Required
- Non-Serpentine Drafts
After your draft you can open a printable chart that shows how your draft unfolded.
We'll also answer the age old question - Who won the draft??
Yes, in case you don't want all this fancy stuff we also have a simple printable cheat sheet based on everything unique to your league.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New stats and a "user ranking" feature.