Make 2D games with Construct's visual, human-readable event system. No need to learn any programming or scripting languages at all. The software is fast, easy to learn, yet powerful for advanced users.
Bundled with over 120 sound effects, loads of original music tracks, ambient atmospheric sounds and sprite packs so you can be making amazing games in minutes!
Construct 2's event editor makes building and creating games visual and easy for beginners and advanced users alike.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· Limited features
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add: Editor color settings for layout view background, layout border, and expression text, background, selection, selected text and caret
· Add: New tutorial: How to export to Blackberry 10
· Add: Node-Webkit plugin: help link now points to its new manual entry
· Add: User Media object: experimental support for speech recognition; added a new 'speech recognition' example (voice controlled games anyone?)
· Change: Correction made to the WindowsStoreProxy.xml template file for Windows 8 export
· Change: Custom movement: no longer steps an axis if there is no movement on it (e.g. moving exactly horizontally will not trigger 'On vertical step')
· Bug Fix: Loading logo could have appeared mis-aligned on iOS retina devices
· Bug Fix: Possible check failure selecting event sheets from project bar in split screen mode