BiomePainter is a small application that allows you to edit the biome information in your Minecraft maps using the Anvil file format introduced in Minecraft 1.2.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix checking for block color, biome color, and program updates no longer working.
· Include default block colors though Minecraft 1.5 and snapshot 13w19a.
· Chunk loading and terrain map rendering are now multi-threaded. On computers with multiple processor cores this can significantly speed things up. On systems with a single-core processor there should be no noticeable difference.
· Updated label for biome generation from Minecraft 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 since they're the same.
· Added option to fill/replace biomes with those from Minecraft 1.5.2, though it should be identical to 1.4 too.