BSP Viewer is a utility designed for mappers for previewing Half-Life 1 .bsp files and technical information about how they are being rendered. This tool allows you to view the content of the .bsp files.
Here are some key features of "BSP Viewer":
· Optional rendering of textures, lighting, entities, special textures, transparent textures and sorting.
· Edge viewing and clipping.
· Optional use of VIS, frustum and backface culling.
· Scene freezing.
· Optional rendering of entities in special render modes.
· Real time entity editing.
· Entity picking.
· GCF loading.
· PTS loading.
· Exports .3ds, .map, .xsi, .ent and .bmp files.
· Scene information viewing.
· Supports .bsp files without VIS or RAD information
· Recent .bsp file menu.
· Quick and easy setup.
· 100% Free.
· OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
· CPU: 450 MHz Pentium II Class CPU or equivalent.
· RAM: 128 MB
· Video: 32 MB
· NET Framework v1.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed .map exportation.