Distressed by rampant pollution, a mad scientist unleashes his bizarre Tornado Machine on the world! Will the world praise or condemn him? Use the tornado to engulf houses, buildings, and even power plants!
Bring them to his Antarctic Biosphere to build a utopian society and carry out his mysterious experiment. You don't want to save the humanity? Then simply jump into Rampage Mode where you can destroy everything in your path!
Here are some key features of "Tornado Mania!":
· Utopia and Rampage modes let you build or destroy!
· Climb the mad scientist ranks in Utopia Mode from Flaky Dreamer to Peace Prize Winner.
· In Rampage Mode, progress through several levels of mad scientist notoriety from Trivial Nuisance to Dr. Armageddon.
· Gobble up over 30 collectible buildings and landmarks including Malls, Barns, Opera Houses, Gas Stations and more!
· Gather bonus items like Lightning, Double Funnels, Clocks and Hearts to give your tornado special powers!
· OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista 32-Bit
· CPU: Pentium II 800MHz
· RAM: 512MB
· HDD: 100MB
· 16 MB graphics card or better
· 10 minutes play time