Word game buffs will love this one. Rearrange the letters on the board to form words, form all of the Whatwords and move to the next level. Bonus letters mean you rack up bonus points and Super Whatwords, well you can only imagine . . . Whatword? The game will prove to be a lot of fun for children of all ages.
Here are some key features of "Super WHATword":
· Play in windowed or beautiful full screen mode
· Play in easy mode (3 letter words) or hard mode (four letter words)
· Timed mode pits you and your vocabulary against the relentless ticking of the clock
· Why the rush? Play Puzzle mode for a relaxing cerebral challenge
· OS: Windows 95/98/XP/2000/Me/Vista/7
· CPU: 233 MHz
· RAM: 32MB
· DirectX 5.0
· 60 minutes trial
· Nag Screen
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime.
· Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function: SpeechGrid.