Create, manage and develop your own ski resort! Choose the configuration of your resort (altitude, exposure, relief).
Build your accommodation structures without restraint (hotels or chalets), your heavy equipment (ski lifts, sports infrastructures, services and offices) and your stores (restaurants, bars, ski shops, supermarkets, cinema).
Choose the commercial positioning: to attract the desired clientele. Define the price list of the resort and control its income and expenditure. Improve the overall quality of the services provided by the resort (reception, maintenance, staff skills, variety of activities, etc.).
Set up your ski lift network in order to keep traffic moving on the slopes and to satisfy your customer's needs. Recruit, manage, pay and train your employees (ski instructors, reception staff, mechanics, first-aid workers, engineers). Organise advertising campaigns to improve the reputation of your ski resort!
Here are some key features of "Ski Park Manager 2003":
- Construct your own infrastructure, chalets, hotels, apartments, facilities, shops, restaurants and bars.
- Modify the mountain's landscape.
- Configure skiable zones: runs, ski lifts, snow machines.
- Define sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and maintain equipment.
- Manage the resort's budget.
- OS: Win XP/Vista
- CPU: 300 Mhz
- RAM: 64 MB
- 3D Graphic Card 16 MB
- 25 MB free hard disk 16x CD-Rom drive
- 60 minutes trial
- Nag Screen