Start an exciting competition with a computer opponent and prove your superiority over it or admit defeat! Some sliders of two colors get mixed within the area.
Your task is to drive the computer's sliders into the holes using the sliders of your color. After you start a level, you can select the color of your sliders by hitting with one of them.
If your slider or none of them gets into a hole during your move, the computer makes its move. The one that has some sliders remaining wins. If there are no sliders at all remaining in the area, the duel level starts.
It is impossible to predict the outcome of this exiting struggle until the very end of the level. Put those "buggsies" in their place!
Here are some key features of "RicoSliders":
· Real physics of slips and collisions
· Up to 60 sliders on the area at a time
· 18 game levels on 6 unique areas
· Aggressive AI
· Three difficulty profiles - Easy, Normal, Hard
· Easy and intuitive controls
· Details statistics for each level
· Windows 98/NT/Me/2000/XP
· Pentium II-500 or better
· 32 mb RAM
· Screen resolution - 800 x 600 or higher
· The trial version has one active level.
What's New in This Release:
· New release.