Ten engaging activities develop phonetic and language mechanics skills while introducing more than 1,500 vocabulary words.
Your child will read short passages of illustrated text and move through five levels of reading content. Printable stories and word search puzzles enhance the hands-on reading experience. Reading Blaster is correlated to state and national educational standards.
NOTE: This is a downloader that will download all the game files
Here are some key features of "Reading Blaster Ages 5-7":
· Recognize beginning and ending sounds
· Distinguish short and long vowel sounds
· Identify nouns, verbs and adjectives
· Use punctuation and capitalization
· Spell three- to six-letter words
· Build words from sounds
· OS: Win Vista/XP/2000
· CPU: Pentium 2 266 MHz
· RAM: 64 MB
· Free hard drive space: 200 MB
· 16-bits Sound Card
· 2 hours trial or 15 days