Putt Mania is an arcade-style virtual golf game that builds upon classic game play with innovative ideas. It is the third game release by the 2005 IGF award winning indie developer.
At the core of the game is a unique shot mechanic that favors strategy and calculated risk over timing and luck. By helping the player visualize the results of a putt before it is released, the easy shots are made simple and the outrageous are pulled to within reach.
Putt Mania supports up to four players in three distinct game types: normal, skins, and closest to the hole in a single shot. It includes over ninety custom built holes and supports an intuitive in-game editor for building custom courses. In addition to the classic windmills and loops, players will find a dizzying combination of new objects - swinging hammers, rolling balls, teleporters, jump pads, and turbo boosts, just to name just a few.
Here are some key features of "Putt Mania":
· Five full eighteen hole courses (90 custom built, fun and challenging holes).
· Three distinct game modes: normal rules, skins, and closest to hole in one shot.
· Full featured and easy to use in-game editor.
· Build and trade holes/courses that you've build.
· Innovative shot mechanic that favors strategy over timing.
· Realistic physics and vibrant 3D graphics.
· Easy to learn, difficult to master, and playable by all ages.
· OS: Win 98/2K/XP
· DirectX 8.1 (or greater)
· 30 MB Hard Drive space.
· Direct3D Compatible Graphics Card with 32 Megs of Video Memory (TNT class).
· 5 games trial
· Limited features
· Nag Screen