Machines at War 3 1.22
Command hundreds of units in this new breed of real time strategy game.
Machines at War features a random map system so every game you play is unique and poses new challenges. Build bridges to cross water, mow down forests to clear a path to the enemy, build walls to defend your position, track tread marks left by enemy tanks to their base, hide under trees for an ambush attack, these are just some of the unique game play elements available.
Expand your city with over 40 structures and units to choose from. As your empire grows you can research technologies to guide the focus of your strategy. Choose to be a economic powerhouse and flood the enemy with an endless torrent of units. Or upgrade your defensive forces and build an insurmountable fortification of turrets and fortresses surrounded by walls and gates. If blitzkrieg is your style, then embolden your offensive forces with unique weapon upgrades and demoralize the enemy with an unstoppable force and relentless attacks
Build vehicles and aircraft to take control of the land and air including tanks, jeeps, trucks, helicopters, jets, VTOLs, turrets, and more. After each battle detailed statistics are displayed showing the how the tides of war changed for each player.
- Experience a dramatic story in 21 missions
- Multiplayer combat with four friends
- Play unlimited skirmish matches with random maps
- Build over 130 units and technologies
- Dominate with seven awesome mega units
- Full complement of aircraft, infantry, naval, and ground forces
- Rich environments with ambient objects and weather
Machines at War 3
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- fixed bug when AA targets a parachuting soldier, then the soldier lands, the AA can no longer attack it but it was still locked on
- fixed bug where mac client would have incorrect terrain textures if game was hosted by windows
- fixed other players pings not propagating to clients
- fixed bug where if client was using JIT terrain rendering and server was not would cause incorrect terrain on client