The Guardian's Creed is the third chapter in the Golden Trails hidden object series. Like always, players will be fascinated by the intriguing storyline and the tons of engaging puzzles that await completion.
The game takes place in France at the end of the 18th century. Take on the the role of Jacques as he travels from Paris to Vatican while exploring ancient writings of the monks and solving tricky puzzles. Your goal is to find out the secrets of the Templar Order.
Here are some key features of "Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed":
· Travel to mystic Europe to solve the riddle of the Templar Order
· Five captivating episodes with more than 30 locations to explore
· Engaging mini-games and inventory-based puzzles
· Secret Mission, Adventure and Unlimited game modes
· Beautiful hand-drawn graphics
· OS: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8
· CPU: 1.0 GHz
· RAM: 1 Gb
· DirectX: 9.0c
· Hard Drive: 394 Mb
· 60 minutes play time