The island of Dead Reefs was infamous for the wicked pirate inhabitants that would lure passing ships into the reefs, slaughtering their crews and looting their cargo as the ships would sink.
One stormy evening, while on a fateful mission to a neighboring island, an ancient order of monks decided to set anchor on Dead Reefs to take refuge – only to fall victim to the vile pirates led by the corrupt island ruler, Baron DeSantra.
After murdering the ship’s captain and searching his body, the Baron would discover an old relic far more evil than any of them could ever imagine!
Since that fateful night, a horrifying madness has been infecting the minds of the island residents, resulting in a murder spree every nine years.
Believing that the massacre of the monks had cursed their island, the residents ended their pirating ways – but the deaths continued! Days before the anticipated 11th death was to occur, a descendant of the wicked Baron DeSantra mysteriously died.
You are the ingenious investigator Amadeo Finvinerro, and you have been sent by the King to discover the source of all the evil plaguing the island of Dead Reefs!
Here are some key features of "Dead Reefs":
· A fascinating and mysterious adventure that takes place in the 18th century and spreads over several decades, combined with an absorbing murder investigation
· Play as a detective and defy unnatural events, solve challenging riddles and risk your life to defeat a vicious killer
· Truly non-linear gameplay in which your actions determine unique outcomes and endings
· Full 3D environments using Virtools® technology
· Stunning graphics, real-life characters, and gorgeous animations
· OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
· CPU: AMD 3000 (1.8Ghz) or Intel 1.8Ghz
· RAM: 512MB
· HDD: 230MB
· Video: nVidia Geforce 5200fx or ATI Radeon 9200
· Sound: 16 Bit Sound Card
· CD-ROM: 4x (or PC DVD-ROM Drive)
· Input: Keyboard, Mouse and Speakers
· DirectX 9.0c
· Limited game play