The purpose of Cross+A is to simplify the solution of crosswords, word-based puzzles, anagrams, criptorithms and nonograms. Cross+A provides very flexible and powerful search tools so you can make crosswords very easily.
User can search English words by known letters and descriptions as well as find anagrams and word-combinations. Program uses a dictionary of 154000 English words (part of them - with descriptions).
User can add new words, delete and change descriptions or copy them to the clipboard. Program has a nonogram editor for the puzzle creating. Cross+A contains the list of English proverbs and sayings.
· OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
· CPU: 200 MHz
· RAM: 128 MB
· HDD: 10 MB free space
· Screen Resolution 1024 × 768
· Limited to:
· - view words with 6 letters length;
· - solve and create four variants of sudoku (9 x 9, 10 x 10, 12 x 12, 16 x 16);
· - solve nonogram, kakuro and hitori.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added solving and creating of puzzles:
· Digital Battleships
· Lighthouse Battleships
Improved solving and creating of puzzles:
· Minesweeper Battleships
· Solving and creating of Galaxies were fixed