City Bus Simulator 2010
Try out the ultimate bus driving simulator that everyone will enjoy.
You drive the typical Nova RTS T 80-260 bus, presented as a very detailed and true to the original 3D model. Are you ready to drive around the city?
· Highly detailed 3d Model
· High quality shader model for a realistic atmosphere with showing sun glare and street lamps
· Realistic physics for shock absorbers; to recreate the behavior when driving on rough roads, through potholes and to simulate skidding on wet surfaces
· The 3d cockpit is being simulated realistically with all controls and rotatable view
· Animated wipers
· Animated wheelchair lift
· Lights switchable in complete interior
· Supports racing wheels (also with Force Feedback)
· Free movement inside the bus
· 6 exterior camera views plus mirror views left and right
· High quality sound with many options
· Radio communication
· Rotatable and zoom able camera
· Animated passengers getting on and off the bus; voice output incl.
· Waiting and animated „living passengers" at the bus stops
· Dynamic AI-Traffic
· Dynamic daytimes with realistic light- and shadow representation
· Dynamic weather incl. realistic rain simulation
· Free movable objects such as garbage cans, pylons and exclusion zones, etc.
· Comprehensive options menu with many settings options
· vehicle editor included to expand your entire fleet with free 3d models from our website (starts with release) or from our Partner Design-X: http://design-x-buses.de you can also add self created 3d vehicles
· virtual radio station "Double Bass FM." with over 43 tracks from great bands/artists
- Simulation of the bus line M42 along the famous 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York. Beyond that, many side streets and different scenarios offer a lot of variety
- Famous buildings and places of interest along and nearby the route such as the Times Square, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, Circle Line, Intrepid and of course the Port Authority Bus Terminal as well as each and every house on 42nd Street which have all been realistically recreated.
- The “City Bus Simulator 2010” simulation uses a physics engine to create a realistic simulation.
- 3 game modes: Virtual world (incl. driving to schedule), missions, campaign.
- Interactive tutorial (optional).
- Complete route incl. side streets which can be explored from the very beginning of the game (with the exception of the tutorial).
- The player slips into the role of „Carlos“, bus driver in Manhattan
- Character is animated and controllable using keyboard and mouse.
- Ego- or 3rd person view can be selected; voice output with subtitles (can be switched on/off)
- We have the typical Nova RTS Bus in operation as well as a drivable service vehicle.
City Bus Simulator 2010
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!