Do you know how to play chess? If the answer is no, here's a helping hand... Master the world's most popular game and discover the Chessmaster in you!
Based on the award-winning Chessmaster series, with over 5 million copies sold, Chessmaster Challenge is your teacher, mentor, and ultimate opponent.
Whether you are learning chess, improving your strategy, or competing against world-class chess players like Josh Waitzkin, this game will make you a better player while offering hours of mind-twisting fun.
Get ready to battle the Chessmaster himself!
Here are some key features of "Chessmaster Challenge":
· Learn & improve your chess game at every level
· Six choices of chess board sets, including three 3D sets
· Over 25 audio tutorials help you improve your strategy and dominate your opponent
· 8 types of chess puzzles let you practice while you make your move!
· Over 25 AI opponents to challenge as you work your way to Chessmaster
· Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
· Pentium III 700 MHz
· DirectX 7 or later
· 3D Video Card
· 128MB RAM
· 60 minutes trial.