Bewitched is a puzzle-based “Match 3” game composed of various game boards that are linked by a whimsical, “find your friends” story inspired by the classic Bewitched TV show.
Match three or more playing pieces in order to score points and reveal a path for Samantha to follow. The object is to lead Samantha to the end of the path before the time expires.
You’ll find some power-up spells along the way, but beware of the dreaded Blockers that might make your journey a lot more challenging. Play in the whacky Story Mode, the high-score inducing Endless Mode or the challenging Match Mode. It’s the only game that’s truly “Bewitching” enough for you
Here are some key features of "Bewitched":
· A new take on the traditional “Match 3”
· Three spellbinding game modes: Story, Endless and Match Mode
· 41 levels in Story Mode
· Hours upon hours of game play
· OS: Windows ME/2000/98/Vista/XP/7
· CPU: 1 GHz
· RAM: 128MB
· DirectX 7.0
· 60 days trial
· Nag Screen
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime.
· Offers to download or install software or components that the program does not require to fully function: SpeechGrid.